Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, March 28, 2008

Floofyhead Friday - Johnny Rotty

header


Believe it or not, we are almost done with Floofyhead Fridays, although I suppose I could just back and check up on how some of the Floofies we've met in the past are doing. In any case today I would like you meet Johnny Rotty.

floofyhead
Click the image to bigify it, if you dare!


Johnny Rotty is the head of the Marauding Woofies pack that gets into all sorts of trouble all over the house. Don't let that innocent look fool you. He instigates everything. And he's very good at getting away with things. When something happen, much like Macavity, Johnny Rotty isn't there.

He tries to pretend he is a good dog, but we all know that is not the case. We all know that his theme song is really "Bad to the Bone" and that somewhere deep down inside, he it just totally and thoroughly rotten.

And yet the good woofies like Oscar De La Hoya and St. Valentine of the Snows, and even Hibbing Husky hang with him and try to be just as cool. Faux Rutgers is wiser though and will not join their pack. And Ray Old Shepard Dog keep trying to form his own pack, but no one like him so no one will hang with him.

Me, I usually just hang out with Savannah, my floofyhead sisfur and my new tabby furriend Pooka.

And now for your cute cat fix for today:

black cat,Diamond
Click to supersize the cuteness


The answers to the moovees you cats missed in yesterday's Thursday Thirteen are as follows:

5. Spiderman III: Peter Parker apologizes to his landlord for flying off the handle about the broken door, and his landlord says this line.

8. Bladerunner: Rutgar Hauer's monologue at the end of the film after he's chased Harrison Ford up onto the roof. He follows this with "Time to die." and then he does.

9. The Bourne Identity: Marie, after Jason says they have to stay together to get out of Paris.

11. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. All you Pirate cats should feel ashamed of yourself for missing that one. This is a line by Lord Cutler Beckett.

Still, I think you all did pretty good. It's hard to pick out quotes from moovees and know or remember them, especially films you've not seen in a while.

Speaking of moovees, don't forget to visit Tybalt for Tybalt's Take today. I look forward to seeing what moovees Tybalt has picked out for us this week. Being the big moovee buff that he is, I think he'd be a good one to do the Moovee Me-me for an upcoming T13.

On a Finally Friday note: Tax season continues, and Spring Training is mostly at an end. We also need more memory and hard disk space on our computer system, so Bean says she is going to address that issue this weekend. She is also supposed to go by the Twins complex and pick up the roster to post for our baseball team this year. She says there will likely be a few changes to start the season, but our baseball season opens on Thursday. Lots of excitement, but that may cut back a bit on my computer blogging time.

I have moved all the Purr and Purrayer's banners on my website onto their own page - The Temple of Bast. There is a link on my sidebar so it's easy to find. I should probably do the same with my awards - those side bars are getting crowded.

That is all for now. I think my blog is going to the Beach for April. Maybe we can catch some fish? (And we will certainly do some catching, not fishing!)

12 comments:

Mickey said...

Who would think that Jonny Rotty would be,well, rotty ? !!!,heehee Can't trust a cute face in a dog.
Looks like your Mom will be very busy soon! Make sure she finds time to spoil you!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

-d ma said...

didn't get any of the movie quotes right... maybe it's because i haven't seen any of those except for bladerunner...

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Well, although we like all the Spiderman movies, we haven't seen #3 a squillion times yet, so we'll forgive ourselves for not getting that one. ;)

Tybalt said...

Awwww! Diamond, I loved learning about your floofyhead doggie pack! I laughed that Johnny Rotty likes to pretend he is good . . . I bet some of the many floofyhead bunnies I live with have that personality. That's why I have to bunnykick them so often.

I hope you enjoy my review this week! Thanks for the T13 idea . . . I'm going to try to think about that for next week. You're the best, Diamond!

PB & J said...

Jonny Rotty looks like fun to play with though! We always love floofy head friday!

jan said...

Johnny Rotty is our hero. When we walk into the room, the band plays "Bad to the bone."

Misty the alpha Poodle

jan said...

We thought that quote was a Spiderman movie, but we never like to be wrong.

Misty again

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I can see that Johnny Rotty is very bad to the bone. I would not want to cross him in a dark alley at midnight!

PS- Fanks a million again for the graphic at the beach! I put it on my bloggie today for everyone to see!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I can't believe I missed the Spiderman three quote!

goldenshade said...

Cool Dog!! Is that like Johnny Rotten but as a woofie? No wonder he is bad to the bone!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Johnny Rotty is bad to the bone? But he's very cute!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I find Johnny Rottie very scary. Especially when he has his hat covering his eyes, you can't tell what he's thinking. Could be something very bad.

I love the niphead page your beans made of you. Haha! It's cute!