Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, March 7, 2008

Floofyhead Friday - Ray Old Shepherd Dog

Floofyhead Friday


floofyhead


Ray Old Shepherd Dog has lived here for about a year, and no one really likes him. That's because he's a camera hog. I mean really. He'll play dress up for days and hours and weeks on end, he never complains about it and he never asks for any treats. That makes him not a professional, since he doesn't get paid for his modeling jobs.

Happily, he took the Christmas season off, but he was a complete pain for Howl and Scream.

Photobucket


Here he is, pretending to be Captain Barbossa. I mean, look at all that loot! He like being Barbossa because the name have "Boss" in it and Ray Old Shepherd Dog is nothing but bossy!

Photobucket


Ray Old Shepherd Dog make his first photographic appearance last year for Eastern, where he posed as the Eastern Bunny. There was some discussion that the Eastern Bunny was afraid to come to my house, because I might eat him. So Ray Old Shepherd Dog deliver the toys and treats instead. I thought this kind of a rip off.

However, we have worked together many times since then and will probably work together many times again in the future. He is a good size to be in the pictures with me, as we are about the same, height wise. He is much fatter than I am though.

He does have eyes, but you can't see them because of all the fur!

Vine Line


graphics Remember to vote in Latte's Spring Has Sprung Contest. Voting closes tomorrow, on March 8th with the winners announced on Sunday Evening, March 9th.

My entry is Diamond Dreams of Exploring Spring and I hope that you will consider casting your vote for me.

To vote, leave your vote in the comment section Here. A number of cats have voted, and they have removed some of the comments so that no one can tell who is leading.

21 comments:

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Ray looks like he's enjoying his work. Maybe he does it just for the fun of it?

Parker said...

Diamond, I really liked your entry in the Spring contest!
I hope you have a fun and warm weekend!

The Furry Fighter said...

oh, when did this place turn into a pub? cooool! i'll get me a guiness please - meezer coloured beer - perfect!!!

good luck in the Spring Contest - I can't believe I didn;t even get to enter - lazy human wouldn;t help :(

apologies for not being around much, the bean has been doing that work thing and keeping herself busy! selfish!

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

I think that Ray Old Shepherd Dog wants to be a spokesmodel for the different holidays. It is too bad that he does not want treats but maybe you can get them instead!

Forty Paws said...

Ray Old Shepherd Dog has really turned on the green! Love his St. Patty's Day gig.

Luf, Us

-d ma said...

ray is very cute. but you are right he's a union buster if he works such long hours for free.

Daisy said...

You are right! Ray Old Shepherd Dog is a big old camera hog!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I think Ray enjoys what he is doing!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Ray Old Shepherd Dog is quite cute, and it is nice of you to share your camera time!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

No one likes a camera hog! Have you tried attacking Ray Old Shepherd Dog? I think if you attack him you will find he is full of fluffy white stuff that you might be able to use in your next art project. Just a thought!

PB & J said...

Well ray may be a bit of a picture hog, but he is very festive!

P.S. We voted for you in the Spring contest, we just loved your song!!!

Monkee said...

We have a camera hog over here too but it's another kitty: Phoebe. Thankfully no woofies over here.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You are not fat, Diamond. However, I cannot understand how he can be fat when he doesn't get any treats. It's one of those things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Team Tabby said...

Make sure you get equal (or more) time in front of the camera than Ray.
Your blog reminded us that Spring is coming - and we must not forget to remind mom to put the clock forward one hour tomorrow.

Mindy & Moe

Princess said...

Ray looks happy and quite obliging.
Let him have at it... camera hogging and all...

I like your entry in the spring contest

jan said...

We voted and we fully expect a cabinet position.

misty the alpha poodle

Mickey said...

He may be a camera hog,but a cute camers hog!! Just not as cute as you :)!!
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: Tillie & Georgia are littermates and will be 5 years old this year. I will be 15 this year. I am used to being an only cat ;)

Lux said...

Ray Old Shepherd Dog does seem to be enjoying himself - he loves the camera!

PKPWV said...

Hi Diamond,

That sure is a funny looking woofie!

Kodak, Winton and 3 Perf

michico*Adan said...

Ray Old Shepherd Dog is very very special and adorable~!!!

zevo calamari said...

Can i please have one Guinness and a shot of tequila?

Love that your blog turned into a bar.
xoxxo