Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mr. Hendrix better run fast me-me

black cat,Diamond,scrapbook


Mr. Hendrix, the practical joker, tag me for the Middle Name Me-me, which was one Me-me I really wish not to get tagged for.

You see, the way it works is:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one furson (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

As my name is Diamond Emerald-Eyes Precious Black Cat, you can see where doing this Me-me is going to be a big pain in my House Panther behind.

So...

E is for my Excellent hunting skills. I'm a natural born killer on four paws.
M is for my Magnificent tracking ability. I can find a small mouse hiding in a great big field.
E is for my Exciting killing moves. I know and often practice all three final strokes.
R is for my Right to kill those crows that keep "Caw, caw, cawing" and distrubing my nap.
A is for my Arogant Attitude. As Queen Empress of the universe, I am better than you and I know it.
L is for my Laser Eyes - the better to fry you with!
D is for my Diamond sharp claws, the better to rip you apart with (Mr. Hendrix).

E is for my Emerald Green Eyes, which can see so well in the dark.
Y is for my Yowl, which can be very loud and fearsome!
E is for my Energetic nature, which allows me to go for long periods of time without rest.
S is for my Superior Attitude. After this list, I seriously doubt Yoa-Lin can top me. And besides, I KNOW my poo doesn't stink.

P is for Precocious, which I was as a kitten.
R is for Racy, for I am very, very fast.
E is for my Evil Alter Ego, Brimstone, Demon Cat from Hell. (Mr. Hendrix not only schizophrenic cat in the Blogosphere.
C is for Creative, which I have to be to get through this freaking Me-me.
I is for Idealistic. Or at least I have a lot of ideas...
O Or something.
U is for Unique. I am very unique. Trust me on this one.
S is for Seriously ticked off.

I now tag all the cats in Coats of Many Colors group which I finally get approval to join, because frankly, that too many letters to count.

5 comments:

The Furry Fighter said...

that is the biggest middle-name MeMe i have EVER read! well tackled and superbly answered! :)
xxx

PB & J said...

Well done Diamond! It's no wonder you didn't want to do it :-)

Tesla said...

wow. Thats a HUGE middle name meme!

Samantha & Tigger said...

WOW!!!! That's a lot of letters to find words for, but you did a great job of it!!
Your FL furiends,

goldenshade said...

Wow!!! Creative is right. Well done!