Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, March 2, 2008

Ode to Zed Monster

Cat,scrapbook

(With apologies to Frankie Valli)

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my paws off you.
You'd be like Heaven to fluff.
I wanna fluff you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank Bast I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my paws off you.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's no one else to compare.
The thought of you makes me purr.
It's up to you I want to curl,
It's my heart that you steal,
I know this love is for real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my paws off you.

I love you, Zed Man,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, Zed Man,
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, Zed Man.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, Handsome Zed Man,
Don't bring me down, I pray.
Oh, Handsome Zed Man, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, Zeddie.
Let me love you.

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my paws off you.
You'd be like Heaven to fluff.
I wanna fluff you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank Bast I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my paws off you.

(Ah well. Now you know who I was dreaming about last night!)

12 comments:

Kaz's Cats said...

Diamond, that is so cool - great pictures of Zed, and a great ode to his 'Zedness'. We like the St Patrick's makeover that you've done - Mum was impressed with the 'Black Cat Pub' theme.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Nice new header. Mom says "pour her a pint", please.

The Whiskers & Purrs Gang said...

Diamond,
You is just way too talented for words...

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

-d ma said...

very nice poem. zed must be extremely flattered.

jan said...

Diamond and Zed Monster sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

Misty the alpha Poodle

Daisy said...

Diamond, I never knew you were so romantic!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That was an awesome ode to Zed! You are so sweet ... he must be in heaven!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a wonderful ode to Zed Monster!

Eric and Flynn said...

That's a great ode to Zed Monster. Mum wuz making a racket singing the words.

The Devil Dog said...

Sheesh, I think you're worse than listening to Lucky go on and on and on and on about Luxor.


Roxy

ha ha

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Nice, furry nice, except mom is now singing...aaaaaagh!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a wonderful song, Diamond :-D