Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring Bling

Diamond's Domain
Click to supersize the cuteness!


Bean take pictures of cute cat to her place of day hunting yesterday and Mrs. Rowena look at them and say "Oh, what's that?" point to white spot on chest.

"That's her natural bling-bling," Bean tell her. They so used to looking at costumes, they forget what I look like!

You can find her baseball pictures from Sunday Here. She was happy to see Frankie pitch. And I think TC Bunny Bear was pretty funny.

She bring me back this nice bandana to wear:

Photobucket


See how it say Spring Training on it?

Photobucket


Yes, I know, my head go blurry again.

Anyway since it's Tummy Tuesday (among other things) here is my tummy:

Another Weird sleeping spot


Bean look at this and say "Ah, now I know where the Egyptians got the inspiration for their art from, with the head and shoulders going one way, and legs the other."

We Cats inspire many great things!

17 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

I like to sleep like that too. you look very pretty in your scrap book page.
Flynn

Maggy & Zoey said...

Oh that is a most wonderful looking tummy, just waiting for a rub.
And your scrapbook collage is very pretty -- the colors become you!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Fabulous photos, Diamond, even the blurry one!

Parker said...

We are inspiring! Your photos are very pretty Diamind!

-d ma said...

i love the bandana.

Your bean took some wonderful photos. Frankie needs to work on his mechanics still.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

Great tummy picture! I lay like that too, all twisted up.

Daisy said...

Diamond, I think you look beautiful in the purple-y fancy collar. But I think almost every color would look good with sleek black furs.

jan said...

Without cats there probably wouldn't be a western civilization.

catsynth said...

Great photos, definitely lots of bling. We think purple is a great color for black kitties. Luna has a purple collar.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You look very comfy!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Cats are wonderfully inspiring creatures! You took some very nice pictures to inspire others with!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

as always, you have very cute stuff in your pictures - especially YOU.
Happy Tuesday!

Mickey said...

What a lovely tummy!!! Tillie has natural bling on her neck too :) She also has some on her belly ;)
You are a pretty girl :)
Purrs Mickey

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Dat's yoor Tuxie Spot...our mom would like to kiss and snurgle yoor tummy.

Jimmy Joe said...

Yep, that's a comfy way to stretch out. I'm glad you got a bandanna!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Sunny's Mommy said...

Nice tummy pose!

Tesla said...

well yoo look bootiful