Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring Fling: Eastern Village

Yesterday I show you a little bit of what goes on behind the sets before a photo shoot. Today I want to show you my Eastern Village. Eastern Village is new to me this year, it is 3 buildings, and two smaller pieces, a carrot juice stand and a foutain.

spring,Eastern


This is the Candy Shop and Carrot Juice Stand. The Candy Shop is where the Eastern Bunny buys the cat candy that he delivers to good cats' Eastern Baskets on Eastern. The Carrot Juice stand is where he gets some refreshing carrot juice after he has made his rounds. (You can click on any of these images to bigify them.)

spring


This is the Carrot House and Bunny Fountain. The Carrot House is a hotel for all visiting Eastern Bunnies. Any bunnies can stay there that need a place to stay. You can see a pink bunny in the background behind the eggs. He is going into the Carrot House. The Bunny Fountain does not have any real water in it, because the bunnies do not wish to get wet.

spring


This is the Eastern Bunny's House. The fountain is to one side and the Carrot Juice stand to the other. This is where the Eastern Bunny lives when he is not delivering candy, toys and Temptations to good cats.

spring


This is a panaramic shot of Eastern Village. You can see all the eggs and my Eastern Basket, and of course Pooka and Ray Old Shepherd Dog are helping out with the photo shoot.

Photobucket


I should note that despite my talent, and training at the Daisy Curly Cat School of Modeling, that being a Model is still hard work. You must know how to sit or stand just right. You must look at the camera, even when you would rather check out the noise in the backyard. However it can be a very rewarding career for a working girl.

Photobucket


I hope to use my modeling skills to launch my acting career. I do hope I do not have to move to Hollywood to become a MooVee star, as I kind of like it here in Cape Coral, with my Bean.

Photobucket


Modeling is also very tiring, so one should be ready to take a nap anywhere on the set anytime there is a chance. You many have to be up for a long time while you are doing a photo shoot. We probably shoot about 40 pictures yesterday. They have yet to be processed and put on line, but don't worry, everything will be ready for Eastern morning!

Around the internets: Today is Grr-Day on House Panthers. I was also tagged by Spooker, Little Isis, et al, for the Make a Wish me-me, and I post my response there. So please visit House Panthers to see what I wish for. Sadly I do not think I wished hard enough as I now hear that Smudge will be helped to the Bridge today. There is also an article on Holistic Care for Senior Cats that the 10-and-over crowd should find of interest.

Over at Black Cat Pub, the Leprechauns finally showed up! They get lost for a while. And then only 9 of them came. So I had to dig up 4 more to make today's Thursday 13.

Today's lunch special at Black Cat Pub is our Roast Beef Sandwich. For dinner we are offering our Salmon of Knowlege, with warm Blackbird Bread Pudding for desert. And there are 2-for-1 Draft and Niptinis during Happy Hour from 4 to 7 PM GMT.

Odds and Ends:

Great Britain has such interesting things. For example, in the United States, we get Liberty Bell stamps. In England, they get...

Beatles Stamp


The Beatles and ...

James Bond Stamp


James Bond. You have to admit, those are much more interesting than the Liberty Bell!

10 comments:

-d ma said...

yeah i wouldn't mind buyin' stamps if we had british like stamps.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

Mom said that she wishes we got Beatles and James Bond stamps because ours are kind of boring.

The Eastern Bunny village is very cute, but knowing Trixie she would whap everything onto the floor.

Daisy said...

Thank you for teaching us about the Eastern Village. The Eastern Bunny better get going because it is almost time for him to make the deliveries!

I agree with you that modeling is very hard work! But I can see that you have mastered all of the skills needed to become a Top Model!

Parker said...

Hi Diamond! Man, those stamps are wonderful!
I think I may be back for the BCP drink and meal specials, they sound wonderful!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love those stamps...!

PB & J said...

That village is super cool - but if our Mommy had one, Pearl would probably try to whap it!

Mickey said...

Great village Diamond. I see that modeling is very hard,so I'll pass on that job ;)
Our stamps are very boring too !

Purrs Mickey

Forty Paws said...

This was very informative. We agree that setting up a photo shoot looks like a lot of hard work.

Listen, if modeling doesn't work out, be careful of rich governors who want to "set you up". Ok? Just sayin....

Luf, Us

Gretchen said...

You have a pretty cute Easter set up, Diamond, but I believe the Easter Bunny is a she. At least i hope so.

Hugs...G

Adan*Michico said...

I am so glad to learn about Eastern Village, thank you~!!!

Modeling is very very hard for sure, I think you are doing already very good already!