Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, March 27, 2008

T13 - Moovee Trivia

header


Silver Screen
Click the image to bigify it



I got this idea from Roxy Devil Dog who got it from Goodboy Norman. it seems like a fun thing to do, so I decide to try it. Here are the rules:

1. Pick 13 of your favorite moovees.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each moovee.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the moovee.
5. No Googling or IMDb-ing. That’s cheating and that’s no fun.


1. Well, I'll tell you what. You make it through tomorrow without killing anybody, especially me, or yourself, then I'll start trusting you. Lethel Weapon / Mr Echo

2. Someone's gonna get killed, and you're farting around with prehistoric animals. Come on Ira, let's forget about this one. I've got a real bad feeling about it, real bad. Romancing the Stone / PB&J

3. It's meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban / Chance

4. What are you trying to do, scare me? You sound like my mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in magic, a lot of superstitious hocus pocus. I'm going after a find of incredible historical significance, you're talking about the boogie man. Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am. Raiders of the Lost Ark / Finnegan & Buddy

5. Eh, it's no big deal. If you feel that bad about it, you can buy me pizza some time - today's good! (Hint: Back in Black)

6. This is not unlike escaping my mother's womb. God, what a memory. Ladyhawk / Cheysuli & Gemini

7. You're supposed to stay in your seat until the plane reaches the terminal. No frequent flier mileage for you. Die Hard II / Jan, Poodle (and the Dog) Blog

8. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. (Hint: Film just celebrated it's 25th Anniversary)

9. We? The only thing we had in common was that neither one of us knew who you were! We are past that now. (Hint: Stars one of my Bean's favorite actors.)

10. It's about a girl who had just come to Paris from her home in Oslo. At the house of some friends, she met a man about whom she'd heard her whole life. A very great and courageous man. He opened up for her a whole beautiful world full of knowledge and thoughts and ideals. Everything she knew or ever became was because of him. And she looked up to him and worshiped him... with a feeling she supposed was love. Casablanca / Finnegan & Buddy

11. The brethren know they face extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. (Hint: Stars my Bean's other favorite actor.)

12. "Could be worse." "How?" "Could be raining." Young Frankenstein, Tybalt

13. I have something here for you. Your father wanted you to have this when you were old enough, but your uncle wouldn't allow it. Star Wars / Dragonheart

I make this harder and let my Bean pick the moovees, since I tell most of my favorite ones in a previous post. Good Luck!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!



16 comments:

Tybalt said...

I know #12! It is from "Young Frankenstein" when Igor and the doctor are digging up the body in the graveyard!

I loved this, Diamond! I can't wait to find out where the other quotes are from. Purrs!

Chance said...

Ooo, Ooo #3 is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Mommie iz a hoooooge HP fan an we watch da moovies all da tyme.

Mr. Echo said...

The first one is from Lethel Weppin. Aunt Sissy sez she knos thr man who rote the moovie! Fun blog, I will visit you more!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

We know one, we know one!! #13 is from one of our humans' favourite movies, Star Wars!!! (That is, A New Hope).

Gattina said...

Poor you ! It's better you watch a cat and mouse movie, lol ! I haven't seen any of these movies !

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Well, we can't play along. We're not big movie watchers. Mom loves Harry Potter and Young Frankenstein, but those are already guessed!

PB & J said...

Oh #2 is Romancing the Stone! Our Mommy did this on her bloggie, so much fun!

Finnegan & Buddy said...

Oh, we know one! #10 is from Casablanca, mom likes that moovie. It's Ilsa talking about her husband.

Finny

Finnegan & Buddy said...

Finny's a hog, I din't get a chanse to put the one I know! #4 is from Raiders of the Lost Ark. I've watched that one wif mom and Unkle Nik but Finny was sleeping.

Buddy

Mickey said...

Very good T13! We will not guess because we do not see enough movies to know comments :o !
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: That is omly round 1 of T13 meezers:) We have so many fine ones in the blogosphere ;) It's very hard to choose

jan said...

#7 I think Bruce Willis says that in Die Hard?

Cheysuli and gemini said...

#6 is Ladyhawk when Matthew Broderick's character is escaping from prison!!!

Daisy said...

We watch lots and lots of movies, but I can never guess even one quote!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

I do not watch very many movies, but I do like Harry Potter! Crookshanks is my favorite character!

FANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GRAPHIC OF ME ON THE BEACH!! I REALLY LOVES IT A LOT! Puursss

The Devil Dog said...

I'm too late. All the ones I know are gone. Sigh.

Roxy

Adan*Michico said...

Oah No!!!!
How come I don't know any of these!!!!! I better ask Michico help me to find these movies!!!