Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, March 13, 2008

T13 - Shopping!

black cat,graphics


I get me two Floofy Collars yesterday from Caitlyn's and we take pictures of me wearing the blue one. The look of long suffering on my face has to do more with some bad acting by Arnold Schwarzenegger on the TV, than by having to wear the collar. No wonder California is in the mess it is in.

black cat,Diamond,floofyhead,scrapbook
Click on the image to enlarge it. Click HERE for composition information.


Anyway the collars are made by charmingpetproducts.com. I go to look at their site, which is mostly stuff for dogs, but here are 13 things that look interesting:

1. L'Amour Rouge Necklace

L'Amour Rouge Necklace


2. Leopard Stole. It Faux Furr, of course!

Leopard Stole


3. Fuschia Roses Collar.

Fuschia Roses Collar


4. Brown Leopard Animal Print Collar. Goes with Stole, you know?

Brown Leopard Animal Print Collar


5. Zebra Animal Print Collar. Needed it this last Sunday!

Zebra Animal Print Collar


6. St. Patty's Day Collar. I will never get this in time for Monday! Unless Dog Bakery has one. Bean Said she would go check.

St. Patty's Day Collar


6. Skulls & Crossbones Collar. Should work for both Halloween and Meow Like a Pirate day!

Skulls & Crossbones Collar


7. Tiger Stripe Pet Throw. Looks comfy!

Tiger Stripe Pet Throw


8. Classic Leopard Pet Throw. Looks comfy too!

Classic Leopard Pet Throw


9. Patriotic Stars Collar. 4th of July coming up!

Patriotic Stars Collar


10. Light Pink & Lilac Bunnies Collar. I am going to wear the purple one for Eastern but this so much more appropriate!

Light Pink & Lilac Bunnies Collar


11. Autumn Rhinetones. Must plan ahead for fall wear!

Autumn Rhinestones Collar


12. White Pearls & Bows Wedding Collar. A Lady Cat can dream, cant' she?

White Pearls & Bows Wedding Collar


13. Party Hats! I doubt I'd wear them, but they look really cool!

Party Hats


I also like the heart pet charm, but I already have charms that I keep taking off my collar because they bother me. So it kind of pointless to get another one.

Bean also say yesterday I will need wardrobe case to keep all my outfits in. I not know what this is, but I suspect Daisy have one. But Bean say Daisy Curly Cat probably have whole bedroom closet for her outfits!

Also, Adan and Miss Peach were modeling their Kimonos and I thought these looked interesting. You can find them online at Gramercy Pet Boutique. The also have Tuxedos and Wedding and Bridesmaid dresses.

of course, with the Kimonos priced at $82, I will have to save up my allowance earnings to afford one.

Meanwhile, don't miss out on my other T-13 post at Black Cat Pub!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!

8 comments:

PB & J said...

Diamond you look lovely in that fluffy collar and your scrapbook page is beautiful!!!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I like that leopard print stole!

Gretchen said...

Look at all the pretties...wow. You look good in the blue one.

Hugs...G

jan said...

Thanks for this great list. We like and deserve everything on it.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Our biped was sad to see the Bulldog make the most popular list. She is afraid puppy millers will now overbreed them and ruin them.

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Hello Diamond! You look lovely in your blue collar. I looked on the site because I love the prettty auutmn colored one with the rheinstones, but could not find a price anywares. How much are they so I can save up my allowence also. The Kimonos are so pretty but very expensive indeed. Adan is a sweet friend to send me one, I still can not believe it!!!
Oh and the 4 meme job that was mine is Hospice worker. I helped my before bean through her last few months of lung cancer. She was my mommies mommy.
Sorry CA is a mess, most of you are moving up here to Washington and making everything cost lots more for us....thanks a lot:) hee hee
Love Miss Peachy

Mickey said...

That was a great T13 Diamond! I think you would look lovely in all of the collars and the stole. That's one advantage of being a Panther ;)
Purrs Tillie

The Devil Dog said...

Thank you so much for the limericks badge. That is an awesome idea. We think the leopord print stole is to die for.

Roxy

Karen Jo said...

Those are all very lovely things. I think you would look great in all of them.