Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday 13 - The Name Game

Thursday 13 - Irish edition


What is in a name? I wanted to do like 13 street cred names: Dealer of Death, Angel of Mercy, Brimestone, Demon Cat from Hell; but I not sure I could come up with 13 good ones. So I cop out and turn to blog things and worry that well...it is not going to format right. Oh well, got to take my chances. Purrhaps luck of Irish be with me.

Here we go:

1.
Your Japanese Name Is...



Uma Genji

2.

Your Irish Name Is...

Clara O'Connell

3.
Your Hawaiian Name is:

kela Peni

4.
Your Rockstar Name Is...


Skittlez Stardust

5.

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Colossal Canary
Your Superpower is Meditation
Your Weakness is Alcohol
Your Weapon is Your Laser Amplifier
Your Mode of Transportation is Moped

6.
Your Band Name is:


The Dancing Nuns

7.
Your Pirate Name Is...



Iron Mary No Beard

8.

Your Vampire Name Is...



Lenore of the Underworld

9.

Your German Name is:
Ingrid Franziska

10.
Your Italian Name Is...



Brunella Greco

11.

Your Russian Name Is...

Thedya Agnessa Kuznetsov

12.
Your Hippie Chick Name Is:

Caraway

13.
Your Leprechaun Name Is:

Fluffy O'Gold

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun!




black cat,Diamond,collage
I go for stroll! Click on the collage to bigifiy it!

22 comments:

Skittles, The Huntress said...

Ahem, aaaahhhh.....

I think you may be mistaken about your rock star name.

I am Skittlez

Luv,

Skittles, The Huntress

michico*Adan said...

Oah...Wowww...This is extremely cool~! You have so many names~~~

Maggy & Zoey said...

What a way to start our day! Great giggles with the name game.
Also found the FAQ on the BCP very useful.
And the PubPug is Priceless!

Daisy said...

Those are a lot of good names. My favorite is your Leprechaun name.

-d ma said...

Ironically the dogs I'm housesitting wasn't named by their human. She adopted them with the names Torii and Kurbie. I keep telling her she needs to find a third dog to adopt named "Denard."

Tesla said...

hello! thanks for thinking of me diamond!

and thats a really fun bunch of names you've got there!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha those are great! what a great idea. i'm sorry i missed the opening of the pub, but you'll be seeing me visit often.
i love your hippie name!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Shouldn't it be Fluffy O'Black?

Junior said...

Those are some cool names!

I wanted to do a TT, but Meowm couldn't understand all the things I wanted to say.....so we had to scrap it!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

You look like you are enjoying rolling around in the grass. My Mommy does not like me to do this because I get dirty. I say, "Mommy the dirt brushes off," but she is crazy.

Also, you have so many names! How to you remember to answer to all of them? I would get so confused!

topcatrules said...

We especially love the Nun name! :)

PB & J said...

That was fun Diamond! My Leprechaun name is "Tweedle Cabbageleaf" - hee hee!

Bert

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

I like Caraway the best! hey I wonder if the Eastern Bunny is related to the Jack Rabbit bunny who runs around in our desert out here?

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

I like Fluffy O'Gold, that is funny.

goldenshade said...

Hey I thought beans ate Caraway?

Chairman Mao said...

Wowie, you've got lots of kool names. I founded out what my leprokaun name is. It's Paddy Bottlesipper! hehehehehehe...

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Mickey said...

That was one of the coolest T13's
Purrs Mickey

Marilyn MonREOW said...

Oh, what fun! I like all your names. I wanted to find out what my hippie chick name is. It's Athena! *giggle*

And I love my Italian name: Mariabella Colombo.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Devil Dog said...

Those are some fun names.

Roxy

felinesopher said...

wow....we have no idea that today suppose to be the game of Thursday 13? it's ok, next edition, count us in:) this is great, we learn many new things being cyberkitties.

-Musings in the myriad of feline, human & philosophy-

felinesopher & her gank, meaouwy troops

Karen Jo said...

That is a really fun T13. I like your band name a lot. Thank you for suggesting that I write limericks for the cats over at Cat's Eye. I'll get right on it.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your band name is The Dancing Nuns.

Hahaha! That's a good one :-D I would never imagine that for you!