Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, March 1, 2008

Welcome to the Black Cat Pub!

st patricks day


Welcome to the Black Cat Pub, where we will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day in style.

You probably did not know this but I, Diamond O'Reilly, proprietor of this fine establishment, come from an Irish background. In fact, I am related to Blackie "Nipheart" O'Reilly, a famous black cat that lived round 1300 AD. He was well known for standing up for the rights of cats to have Catnip and he also rid Ireland of all the snakes. I know, most humans think St. Patrick do this, but they always get it wrong. Was really Blackie.

We have few rules here at the Pub, except to Eat, Drink, Relax and have a good time.

I do however have a couple of bouncers on the staff in case the crowd gets rowdy, so I'd like you meet Misty and Peanut. They may look like a pair of pushovers, but believe me when I tell you, they're tough!

Misty


Peanut


We'll be unveiling our full menu shortly, for now, check out one of our daily specials, or get the all you can eat Irish Buffet!

We have Guinness (a.k.a. Mother's Milk) on tap as well as Harp, Smithwicks, Stella Artois, Finnegan’s Irish Amber, Summit Extra Pale Ale, and Miller Light. We also carry Strongbow Cider Draft as well as a fine selection of bottled brew.

Tonight is bike night, we will have street closed off to accommodate all those fine rides.

We also feature live entertainment. The line up is being tweaked and will be announced a little later. Tonight the Merry Ploughboys are joining us, all the way from Dublin!

So come on in and enjoy!

Pet Me, I'm Irish!


And remember: Pet me, I'm Irish!

25 comments:

Daisy said...

I love your Black Cat Pub! And I feel very safe with those bouncers on the job. I cannot wait to see the menu; but a buffet sounds delicious, too.

Mickey said...

Diamond, I love your pub!!!!! I think this will be a great place to hang out and visit with friends!
Those bouncers will keep out riff-raff for sure,heehee
Cheers,Mickey

goldenshade said...

Love the place! Great atmosphere, tough bouncers.

I have been cravin' a shandy all week!

See everyone there!!!!!

~Goldie

Tesla said...

Thats a great pub!

And your bouncers are great too. Nice woofies.

-d ma said...

I would love to hop on my scooter and bring the boyz and I to the pub but those bouncers scare me.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha oh excellent, the dogs look fabulous as do you black cat! I love it! I have a special st patricks day post coming shortly - well, it's a bit of a secret but the human has bought me an irish dancer dress to wear. We'll see how it goes.

Mine's a guiness please! x

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That is a very nice pub. I don't suppose you serve anything as fancy as a niptini?

Lux said...

Sure they have niptinis, Chey - a cool place like this? I'll have a niptini!

Great atmosphere in this place!

jan said...

We will certainly make plans to join you.

Your bouncers, however, look like wusses.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Black Cat said...

I can't see the pictures but I, Black Cat, should be joint proprietor, don't you think, heh heh???!!!

BTW, thanks for saying my bum doesn't look in those shorts:) xxx

The Cat Realm said...

In between facials, massages, hot bath, napping and drinking champagne we had to check this out!
Great Pub!!! We might become regulars, hahahahahahahaha!
Karl and Ruis

Irishcoda said...

Oh we love your banner and pub too! The woofies look thrilled too ;)

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Hi Diamond! Nice digs you have here all set up for Saint Pats day! Do you serve shepards pie? I love that! Have you any green brews?

The Devil Dog said...

As long as you don't have dad singing I am sure your pub will be a rousing success. Does it serve broccoli? Will the bouncers let me in, do you think? Or Lucky? I like tuna!

Roxy

Wendy said...

My pet human is Irish. She may be hanging out here at your pub.

Do you play dirges?

Skittles, The Huntress
http://kaboodlecats.blogspot.com

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Say, dis looks like a great place to hang out...Zippy sez she's gonna come over and kiss da bouncers cuz dey is irish...hahahaha

DK & The Fluffies said...

We'll hop on by, great bouncers by the way!

Dorydoo said...

Oh wow, how exciting! A House Panther Pub! And we black cats look fantastic in green, too! *GRIN*!

Love and cuddles from Dorydoo.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

This looks wonderful! And thanks for welcoming me to the blogosphere! I like how you're named after a big cat as well. I am Cecil the Cougar and the Great Kitty who Came Before Me was Leo the Lion. My mom likes to name us after big kitties!

I hope you enjoy my news reviews!!

Marilyn MonREOW said...

What a delightful idea, a Black Cat Pub! Very exciting. And I bet the menu will be delish!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

MoMo said...

Why hasn't anyone told me about the pub? SS, we are behind in news, I tell you!

Looks like Capt Jack and Sir Dante have recrutied a great bouncer for you, go and see!

Karen Jo said...

The pub looks great. I like your drink menu very much. I love Strongbow.

Karen Jo said...

The pub looks great. I like your drink menu very much. I love Strongbow.

Eric and Flynn said...

That's a great pub Diamond. We'll haf to keep our dad away cuz he drinks Guinness

Sunny's Mommy said...

I can't believe I missed the pub on Saturday. I'll definitely be there for St. Patty's Day!