Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, April 26, 2008

Ain't Misbehavin'

black cat,Diamond
Click on image to supersize the cuteness


I get a new kitten. She is the pink striped tabby on the end and her name is Purry. The pink tuxie kitten's name is Curtsy and the calico kitten's name is Hodges. These are my kittens.

Bean say I do not deserve a new kitten because I have misbehave lately. I do not think I misbehave. It has been very nice weathers out and I do not want to be stuck indoors. Besides, she go off to baseball games and leave me alone, so I might as well go outside. Right?

When I inside I want to look out the window. I do not think this misbehave. Just because I want to look out window she sleeping under and accidentally fall on her head is not misbehave. It accident. I not mean to fall on her head.

And besides, if you not ignore me to go to baseball games, maybe I not get so wrapped up in what is going on outside. I mean, we not play dress up in forever because you busy with baseball males.

So I not misbehave. So I think I deserve new kitten to keep me company while you out chasing baseball males.

I do not knock over the computer disks. They fall of their own accord. Just because I happen to be exploring the cabinet above the shelf where they store make it coincidence. Not misbehave. You should learn difference between coincidence and misbehave. I not misbehave.

Yes I did claw some pieces of wood out of the vanity in the bathroom to play with. But vanity is disintegrating, you say so yourself and you are going to take out and put new one in. So that not misbehave. I only helping you remove old vanity. Should learn difference between misbehave and help. I help, I good kitty.

Besides, I bored. You not around to play with because you out with baseball males at baseball game. So I just entertain myself by being helpful.

You know, I not like Cecil, a personality that you can just put aside because there are some people in your life who not understand. I living, thinking, being; not a hobby. Baseball is a hobby, not good cat-cat who love and care for you.

Should get priorities right. I good cat-cat. There ain't no misbehavin' kitties around here!

Vine Line


George from PB&J is my favorite tag me for a me-me. Here are the rules:

1) Write your own six word memoir.
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5) Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6) Have fun!!

I have no idea where the original post is, so....I cannot link to it. I follow link trail back to Neo Artes but then get lost. (That is not misbehave. That is crazy blog where link to older posts not work.)

Anyway, here is my six word memoir....

Treats, treats, kittens and belly rubs.

I would now like to tag Chloe and Daphne from Purrchance to Dream as well as Spooky-Do from Sandwiched Mom and Theo and Thompson from Cat's Eye.

9 comments:

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Diamond, you new kitten Purry os very cute. We agree, you are a good kitty, not misbehaving.

Parker said...

I see no misbehaving. I think it's very helpful of you to remove parts of the vanity. Nice work Diamond!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

A new kitten?! And lots of fun I see. I never get to have that much fun.

Daisy said...

Diamond, you are a very good cat-cat! And this means you deserve the beautiful new pink kitty.

jan said...

Our human says that cats get by with everything because they never look guilty. so the human must think it is their fault when something bad happens.

Poodles never look guilty either because we are perfect.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoo are good kitty, we neffur do anything wrong either.

Mickey said...

I think you are a good kitty :)
I like your new kitty too . I also agree the we cats are NOT a hobby!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

ML said...

KC said...
O, Diamond, you are a furry good kitty. You's never been misbehaving, ever. Just being helpful, but never ever a bad cat.
Helpfully yours,
KC

Sunny's Mommy said...

Is there anything your beans doesn't blame you for :-0 She's lucky you stick around the way she blames you for every little thing that happens to occur around there!