Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday Fun

black cat,Diamond
Click on the image to bigify it.


A public service announcement: Tuesday, I fall off the table. I was just catnapping there like I have been doing since Eastern, when all of the sudden the table shove me off of it and I end up on the floor along with all the other stuff that was on the table including the motorcycle and Bean's Camera.

Thank Bast the camera not break, but then, it would not be my fault anyway. I was just sleeping.
I think it important that you must be aware that this could happen to you. Furnitures seem to have their own agendas and could turn on you with the least provication.

You know, who always hear about the dangers of the outside, but never about the dangers of the inside. You can be hurt inside too, so BE CAREFUL!

That being said, I thought I'd try a less dangerous pursuit, like boogie boarding.

You know Tyler, who is our featured cat today on Digicats, reviewed Alice in Wonderland, but I am more in the mood for some surfing moovees this weekend. Sadly, Bean is in the mood for baseball, so I won't get too watch too many moovees. Purhaps I will spend the time hunting Blue Jays.

Tyler's human Grandpaw is going in for surgery today, so his family needs your purrs please.

Huggy Bear is our featured Panther today on House Panthers where we also talk about cats amazing senses of sight and smell. Did you know, for example, that we have 3 times the number of olfactury nerves in our noses than humans do? And that we can hear with our eyes? It's true!

I hope efurry cat has a good weekend and can outside for at least a little while and enjoy some of the spring weather.

Purrs and head-butts to you all.

12 comments:

-d ma said...

those darn tables with agendas can be dangerous things. glad the camera survived.

Gandalf & Grayson said...

The table pushed you off? Oh, that table is very, very sneaky.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

That board looks like a lot of fun. Umm... sorry about the table. I hate it when that happens.

Bounce, Lucy and Trixie said...

That was not a nice table to push you off like that. I would keep my eye on it from now on.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

How dare that table push you off? Perhaps you should go and claw it to remind it who is boss!!

jan said...

We blame the furniture too when accidents happen. Our human just sighs and rolls her eyes. Someday she'll see what really happens to frame us.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Sunny's Mommy said...

Our cats haven't had any trouble with the furnitures in a while. But I'll have to warn them of the danger of furnitures. I never knew it was the furnitures' fault until you reported so. I'm so glad I read your blog today!

Have a great weekend :-D

Eric and Flynn said...

Bad table furr throwing you off. The compooter desk threw me off the uvver day, and all I wuz doing wuz stretching. I had to grab mum's leg so I didn't hurt myself, but she hollered that I hurt her.
I wuz wondering about the motorcycle on the table.
Eric

meemsnyc said...

Sorry you fell off the table. Our Sebastian always falls off the bed. He likes to roll around and he forgets there are sides, so he rolls right off.

Team Tabby said...

How rude of dat table to land you on da floor. Good to hear no serious damage was done. Have a good weekend.

Mindy & Moe

Mickey said...

I hope you told that table off!! That was mean to push you off!
Purrs Mickey

muffinmidi said...

That table was mean. You have to punish it.
I really need your help. My bean just rented the Sound of Music.That means she plans to sing along with the movie. Help! The woman's voice would shatter glass.
How do you shut up a bean like that?