Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun-raiser!

graphics
Click to bigify!


Need a Knock Knock Joke? Knock Knock Jokes has the biggest collection of Knock Knock jokes on the internet!

Vine Line


graphics


The Carnival is coming! The Carnival is coming!


House Panthers is hosting The Carnival of Cats this weekend!
Please help us make this carnival a great success by submitting your post to the Carnival!
(submit your post here)


Scroll down for new posts

8 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I like your knock knock joke. I am not very good at them so it is unlikely that I will participate...

meemsnyc said...

Wow that is a great idea!

Camie's Kitties said...

Diamond - thank you so much for doing the graphic. Mom is great at doing stuff like that for work and terrible about doing it for us. We love it. She promises she will "get on the ball" for us this summer.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Parker said...

I have my joke ready!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

We're still knocking some ideas around....

-d ma said...

u are correct. Toby is a dork. What the bleep is he doing in those pictures? one hand on the bat?

Karen Jo said...

What a fun idea for a fun-raiser. I have a favorite Knock-Knock joke, but I need to find a picture for it.

DaisyMae Maus said...

I dunno if I can think up a knock-knock joke in time for Thursday. I will try.

DMM