Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, April 19, 2008

Gross and Disgusting

Diamond


Just because I come inside the house all covered in dirt, she call me gross and disgusting. I mean, I like a good dirt bath. Very good for the furs. But oh, no - "Gross and Disgusting" she says in that tone she usually reserve for roaches.

How dirty am I?


Now she has put water all over my furs and I must groom myself. What a pain!

As if she never come in the house all hot and sweaty and stinky. Oh, no...not her.

Thinks her litter box doesn't stink? Well...we all know better after that last plumbing problem!

Humph!

9 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

Oh no! Course your not gross and disgusting. We like to roll in the dirt cuz it makes our furrs all nice and soft.

jan said...

Our cat does the same thing. We thought she was just a psycho cat. Well, she is, but she rolls in dirt and comes in the house.

And does she get a humiliating bath. NO. Our biped just brushes her and she's all clean again.

Cats catch all the breaks.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Hmph You will need to tell her to 'speak to the paw cause the face don't want to listen' for a couple days. That is awful. Getting water on the furs means lots of extra grooming. Humans think they know what clean is, but they are crazy! We know how to keep ourselves clean, fanks very much.

Mickey said...

So what's wrong with good ,clean dirt!!! She put water on your furs!!! Oh horrors!!!!!!!!
Maybe now is a good time to poot ;)
Purrs Mickey

Liss said...

I think you'd be just fine grooming yourself!

Thank you for visiting my blog, with Nixon, Fatty, and Herbie ;)

Liss
http://pursnsnorts.blogspot.com

Daisy said...

Diamond! All those dirts came from you? That's cool!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

oh goodness! certainly not gross and disgusting. i can't believe that she would say that, and then get your furs all wet!! jeez.

it does sound like you had quite the adventure!

catsynth said...

Must be part of your outdoor heritage :). We don't do much rolling in the dirt as "city cats."

But dirt isn't gross. Not compared to many other things in life.

Sunny's Mommy said...

You did have a lot of dirt on you. But why couldn't she let you be? Doesn't she know that takes hard work on your part to get so covered in dirt?