Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kind of Wordy Wednesday

knock knock joke


This is just a reminder that tomorrow is Knocked up Thursday as Camie's Kitties is hosting a fund raiser for Mama Laura, Lilly Lu and company. It's very easy, all you have to do is post your favorite knock-knock joke with a picture to go along with it, and they'll donate 50 cents for every blog that participates.

I've already to five jokes to post on five different blogs, and if Bean has another moment of inspiration between now and tomorrow morning, we might make it six and post one on her blog as well.

If you need a joke, try visiting Knock-Knock-Joke.com as they have well over 100 jokes on their site.

I tried to send this as a reminder to Cat Blogosphere, but the submission form called me Spam! How rude! In look nothing like canned mystery meat! Do I?

In other (and better) news Carnival of the Cats is the featured blog at Blog Carnival! This is the one I host at House Panthers, and if you have not check it out already, please be sure to stop by and do so.

Speaking of House Panthers, Auntie Spooker, the heat seeking missile is our featured Panther today on Blue Wednesday. My Bean and I find a patch of Garden for her to sun herself in, and I think it turned out just beautiful!

Last two nights we watch Dances with Wolfies. It is very good moovee, but my goodness...who makes 4-hour moovees these days? So hard to stay awake for! Maybe next we can watch something shorter! We just watch Ice Age not to long ago, so purrhaps Bean can find me Ice Age: The Meltdown to watch. I would like to find one of those little squirrels like in the moovee to chase around. Lacking that, I have amused myself by chasing birdies most days.

There are many animations out that I have not seen yet, so maybe we can skip the 4-hour features and watch one of those?

I will not watch anything tonight, or tomorrow unless I go watch at neighbor's house, as Bean is going to baseball games again. She has to go for blood works tomorrow morning and then goes to see the human vet next week on Thursday and then the following week on Thursday too. I so happy I healthy and only see my vet once a year. Once is enough. In fact, I think once is one time to often but...she will not listen when I tell her this.

We have a new special projects we are working on, but they get put on back burner a bit as she have to write her baseball reports. Poppa Bear like her to have these posted by 7:00 AM so he have something to read with his morning coffee. Do not understand humans sometimes.

Oh well. I think I'm going to go look at birdies now. I will meow at you all later.

11 comments:

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

We are looking forward to reading everyone's knock knock jokes!

Tybalt said...

Thanks for the reminder! I hope I can remember a good knock-knock joke for tomorrow!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I agree. Four hour movies are waaayyyyy too long. I wouldn't even start to watch a movie that long. Short funny animations = much better!

jenianddean said...

Thanks for the reminder about the knock, knock jokes. I need to get my thinking cap on!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Crew said...

Oh, Dance with Wolves is Mom's all-time favorite movie. Not for Kevin Costner's acting, but for the music, scenery & subject matter.

Parker said...

You look NOTHING like canned mystery meat!
You are very beautiful.
Knock Knock jokes are fun!

Daisy said...

I have been working on my knock-knock joke!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

All the knock knock jokes should be fun tomorrow!

Gandalf & Grayson said...

We have our Knock, Knock joke ready. We did it as soon as we read your blog or we would've forgotten. We so want it to cost you $.50! Hahahaha.

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey, you must be full of knock-knock jokes! Tomorrow's gonna be pretty funny.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

catsynth said...

We're looking forward to reading all the jokes tomorrow.