Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Monday, April 28, 2008

Motionless Midnight Monday

black cat,Diamond
Click on image to bigify.
Clicking on image will not wake up the cute cat.


They say that waking up is hard to do
Know I know, I know that's true
Don't say this night's at an end
Instead of waking up I wish that
we were going to sleep again


I beg of you, just say goodnight
Can't we give that bed just one more try
Come on baby, let's Snooze a new
Cause waking up is hard to do.


I have to say Carnival of the Cats of was great fun, but it was also a lot of work. Then once I get done with carnival, I teleport over to Samanatha Black and Mr. Tigger's for house wrecking party while their humans are away.

You know old saying "When the human's are away, the cats will play."

I would like to host other Carnival, but Bean says we must wait until fall. She did not get to write her FSL report because I using computer for carnival, nor could she go to baseball game today because I need her here (which was kind of good thing, to my mind).

But yes, come fall, we will host more Carnivals and maybe even Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos (even though I good cat-cat).

If you have not yet done so, check out the 215th edition of the Carnival of Cats. Much fun stuff can be found there.

I do have one comment. When I log into submission mail, I find a very dirty litter box with many past carnival submissions and a TON of spam in there. Please, if you are hosting carnival, take a few moments to delete the spam and also move the submissions for your carnival to the PastCothC box in the e-mail program. None of us like to use a dirty litter box!

So today is a very laid back Midnight Monday as we recover from all of the fun. I hope that my fellow black cats will be sure to stop by House Panthers and submit your post to our Midnight Monday roundup.

Purrs and headbutts to you all!

Now...for a nap!

9 comments:

Parker said...

That was a great COTC's! Nice work Diamond and human!

-d ma said...

i found TC the bear in the picture. I'm so happy...

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

waking up is hard to do! i saw last night what a great jobbie you did on Carnival of Cats. you are a great hostess!

you take a big nap and rest up today, you deserve it. waking up is hard to do! (I love your picture)

catsynth said...

Yep, hosting COTC is a lot of work. You deserve a nice long nap :)

Daisy said...

My Mommie agrees that waking up is hard to do.

Tybalt said...

Waking up is very hard to do. *yawn*

Sunny's Mommy said...

It is very laid back here today, too. It's pouring rain, cooler, and all the kitties are snoozing :-)

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Oh Yes, a nap - a nap sounds purrfect!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Working on the Carnival is very hard work. We have to admit we were guilty of not moving stuff but we spent a lot of time deleting old carnival stuff the week we had it too!