Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday Morning Stampede

Thundering Herd of Elephants
Click the image to supersize the cuteness!


Bean says she does not understand how one little (relatively speaking, I am big!) cat can make so much noise in the morning. I have sonic boom makers in my feet, of course!

But honestly, there were roof rats that had come up by way of the pipe access and were in the kitchen under the sink and in the wall between the kitchen and the bathroom. So of course, when I got up, I went after them. Sadly, I did not catch any THIS time, but I did scare them all way.

They are really stupid creatures to come into my house in the first place, but at least they helped me make a lot of noise this morning.

My human was tired out from her baseball game, but her team win, 6-3, so it was a happy kind of tired out. (Toby as 2-for-3 with a run and 2 RBIs at the bottom of the order, so she is VERY happy.)

The team now goes on the road for six days, so she will stay home with me, which is important. After all, I am on the one who protect her from the invading roof rats!

Note: The optional theme for Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos in Naptime (according to Mog). I think I can handle posing for a nap this weekend.

Cocoa is the featured Panther of the day on House Panthers. We have a created a set for the PB&J Cats (and George) over at Digicats (and Dogs).

For now, I want to go and check out what is happening outside. Maybe I can find some of those rats I ran out of the house earlier today.

Image 411

6 comments:

Daisy said...

I like to make a lot of racket sometimes, too. My sister Pixie does not ever run, so I have to run all around all by myself.

Mickey said...

Well, if we had intruders coming into our house and under the kitcheb sink we would make a lot of racket too! hahaha!!That is fun :) Good job !!
Purrs Mickey

Cheysuli and gemini said...

We always make a lot of racket, but most especially at night.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Aren't us kitties supposed to make a lot of racket to keep our beans on their toes??? Especially late at night like Chey and Gemini ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hey, chasing off roof rats takes lots of noice! Yoor bean should be glad yoo din't invite dem in...

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh my goodness. Sounds like you possibly have a family of rats that invaded. Yikes! I hope they don't come back, but if they do, best of luck killing them all deaded!!