Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Vague...er...Vogue Infomercial

Hey wait! I thought you said my picture was going to be on the cover of VOGUE Magazine!!!

Vague Magazine


Six month ago, I was stuck in a dead end job as a residential exterminator. While I made a comfortable enough living, prey animals where not always available and I did not always earn the praise and treats that I felt I deserved.

But then I read about the Daisy Curly Cat School of Modeling. Daisy Curly Cat's patented system make it easy to learn all the skills you need to launch your self into a new career as an international feline model.

This learn-in-your-own-home system meant I never have to leave the comfort of my own territories. The materials were very clear and well thought out. There were plenty of illustrations, and I could learn at my own pace. And if worse came to worse, I could always contact Professor Daisy by phone or internet and get an answer.

Using Professor Daisy's system, I learned all about how to stand and sit, and how to wear costumes gracefully. I learned the attitude necessary to make me a success. I learn all about facial expressions and how to get the most out of a picture session.

I also learn about fashions, what to wear, and how to accessorize to bring out my best features.

The only thing it not come with is tape measure, which seems to be hold up in getting my model application in to Petsaleave.com.

Today I find I have many fans, all over the world, that eagerly await my next releases. I earn mega treats and eat only the finest of foods. I have best medical care available and everyone know and love me.

You too can take advantage of this marvelous career opportunity. Just call 1-800-Curl-Cat today to reach the Daisy Curly Cat School of Modeling and have your first set of instructional materials rushed to you.

Mancats, too, can learn from Professor Daisy's school, so call 1-800-Curl-Cat now to get started on a new career of international feline modeling.

Believe me, you will not regret it!

Special: Sign up today and get Rocky the Gutter Cat's booklet "How to forge a portfolio". These tips are guaranteed to fool the pros and get you hired now! No experience necessary! Earn While you learn!

collage


Squillions!

My Bean come home with four genuine, authentic, purebred Squillions from the Green Wall Shelter yesterday:

Squillion


I do not know where she plan to put them, she said probably with the big gray kitty. Aren't they cute? She was surprised to find them because she say the Green Wall Shelter by us never have anything in stock when she want it. They do not have any gray tabby Squillions, but I do get a Meezer Squillion, as well as the Ginger Squillions.

Beach Report

As you probably know, the Peach has hit the Beach and what a sun bathing beauty she is! We're hoping she brought some sunblock with her so that fair skin of hers doesn't get burned. Meanwhile, Gretchen and Mike have know taken the plunge, but we're wondering if they'll be brave enough to take their boards out as Surf's Up here at the sea side.

Coming up soon, we have more water sports plus some deep sea fishing. You certainly don't want to miss out on the catch of the day! Who's gonna be the next feline furriend to brave the beach?

18 comments:

Adan*Michico said...

I bet Daisy will be very proud that she has such a great user like you~!!!!!
And you look excellent on the cover! I will buy it for my special collection!

Dragonheart & Merlin said...

Congratulations on being on the cover of a magazine, even if it's not Vogue. ;)

Mickey said...

Diamond, you are now a very fashionable model and getting more famous by the day!!!!
Infomercials?!!! No,no, not that route ;) Heehee
Purrs Mickey

-d ma said...

i wrote the number down and will call to try and get the boyz into modeling. i'm sure they will be forever thankful.

love the Squillions.

Tybalt said...

I love your magazine cover!

Who knew that both Daisy and Rocky had branched out? ;)

Happy April Fool's Day!

jan said...

Spappy magazine cover. We always read Dogue magazine for the fun and fashions.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Vague looks like an interesting magazine. I hate it when stuff like that fools me.

Daisy said...

Diamond, you are too funny! You are my best advertisement for the Curly Cat School of modeling because you are such a modeling success story. The next time I revise the course materials, I will be sure to include a tape measure.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Zippy sez she is calling for our course materials now! Yoo are a great success story and wunnerful advertisment fur model training...wait, modeling means we would hafta wear clotheses...um, gess we'll hafta try some other "learn at home" thing.

Gandalf & Grayson said...

Wow, you're a cover cat! That's fabulous! We love your new squillions!

goldenshade said...

Wow, you are famous!!!! Where can we get a copy?

Wrigley & Cobalt said...

We need to get in contact with Daisy ASAP because we are NO GOOD at modeling. We bet she could teach us a thing or two...or a lot!!

Your new squillions are very cute!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Oh Wow, you are quite the cover girl - I will have to sign up for Daisy's course.

Did you know that wasn't me on my blog today? That wasn't my Grandma either - it was Fat Eric's : ) A bunch of us switched blogs for April Fools Day : )

PB & J said...

Maybe there's a future at Vague! Happy April Fools!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

I'm sure you graduated at the top of the class. Being a cover model is fantastic even if it isn't Vogue.
I will have to try this modeling course. It may help me pose so my keg, I mean six pack, shows off best.

Willow said...

Oh, you look wonderful as a cover cat!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

MISS PEACH >(^.^) said...

Oh Diamond! Thank you ever so much for the stunning scrapbook pages of me and Mickey and the beach bunny one of me! I love them so much...those autumn tones are purrrfect with my furs as I snuggle tenderly against my dear mancat Mickey:)
You captured the tropical flair purrrrfectly with your flowers and the sand. Maybe mommy will take me along after all when she sees how well I can pose on the sand! Thanks for them, really, I do love them.
Your Squillions are darling...someday I will get one I just know it.
Daisy is a good mentor when it comes to modeling...you have created a fun post here today:)
Love Miss Peach who is humbled by your kindness

Sunny's Mommy said...

When you said it included a booklet by Rocky on "how to forge a portfolio" I thought for sure this was real! :-P