Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dazed and Confused

Fort Myers Miracle


My Bean go to see her human vet today, but she confused. Her appointment not until tomorrow. She not happy about this as it mess up her schedule tomorrow, but she need to go see her vet. She have some health issues, seems to be getting worse.

She is probably about as bad as going to vet as I am, but she go much more often than I do. Humans are a very fragile species and get sick much more often than felines it seems.

Happily though, the winds have shifted some and we did not get all the smoke from the fire that we get before, so at least she can breath okay. I hope that Zoolatry and all our Furriends that are in the area with the fires stay safe.

Tonight is Dog Daze of Summer #1 (of 3) at the baseball park. All dogs may go to the baseball game for free as long as they are accompanied by a paying humans. Cats may go as well but not too many cats are inclined to go to baseball game. Much better to watch on TV than to leave your territories.

Baseball Clubhouse Magazine


One cat that do go to baseball games if my furriend cat Reptar. He is now seven years old and has been going to baseball games since he was six-month old kitten. He is something of a local Celebri-cat for braving all the woofies to go to the baseball game.

He is however, not the only four-foot in Fort Myers that go to games every year. The woofies in the upper right hand corner of the Dog Daze layout, my Bean call the "Ham-burglars" and she have pictures of them at the games all the way to back to 2003. She call them ham-burglars because the first game she remember seeing them at, they were trying to steal her hamburger.

While she is a cat person, she also like woofies, so she is very excited to go to game tonight and see all the woofies. I have declined to go with her, but she is taking the Book of the Cute Cat with her, so that - she says - I will be at the game with her, at least in spirit.

In actuality, I will likely be taking a cat nap.

21 comments:

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoor mom should ask her vet about her prollem wif amember her apoyntments. Mom uses dem sticky notes and da calendars to amember stuff and she still messes dem up sometimes. Dad sez she is furry old and her amemberer is shot...she sez it's informashun overload cuz she hasta amember all his stuff too. We would not like to go to baseball either...

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

I hope your bean is okay. Too bad that silly bean vet couldn't have just seen her today anyway.

I am with you, I would much rather stay home and nap than go to a noisy baseball game.

Daisy said...

I am very impressed and amazed that Reptar goes to the baseball games!

I hope your mom feels better soon. Today, my Mommie had an appointment at 10:00 am for a repairman to come over to do some work and she completely forgot. He called to say he was at the gate right when she was getting out of the shower!

Mickey said...

WOW!!! Dogs ans Reptar going to ball games :o
Do the dogs chase the balls? heehee I'm with you,I'd rather stay home :)
Hope your Bean is OK :)
Purrs Mickey

Quasi said...

I love baseball, but I'm with you on going to the baseball stadium. We watch the games on Steve's computer (we're SF Giants fans). Steve's female DOES NOT watch with us. Sorry to hear that your human is sick.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hope that everything is okay. My human hates it when her schedule gets messed with like that!

meemsnyc said...

Sorry to hear your mom is not feeling well and they she got the scheduled messed up. That happens to our mom sometimes, she writes down the wrong info, and then she yells at the calendar booky thing.

-d ma said...

sorry to hear your bean is not feeling well. hope she feels better soon.

i wish my boyz could be like reptar although i'm not sure they'd enjoy being in the dome.

i see denard has homered in three straight games. go denard.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I bet the doggies love their day at the ball field :-D

I hope your bean's appointment at the vet went well today, and the vet was able to make her feel better.

Have a great weekend :-D

Parker said...

I hope that your human is going to be OK. They are fragile things and I know that you would want her in tip-top shape!
You're smart to stay home and nap. That many woofies would give me a headache!

Mo said...

We hope your bean feels better soon, Diamond! We miss your daily posts at House Panthers!

Not The Mama
& purrs!
~ Spooker & Little Isis

Jewelgirl said...

We are wishing you all the best,
and we hope to see you back at
House Panthers soon! GET WELL SOON!I can try to post more if you need me to help. Purrs, Jewelgirl
AND Purrs from all of us,
Spooky Do, Daisy,Aniwa,Shadow and
our uncle Satchmo.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

i'm so sorry your mommy isn't feeling good. i hope she is all better today. puuuuurrrrrsssssssss to her speedy recovery.

happy midnight monday Diamond!

The Furry Fighter said...

we all hope your Meowmie's health problems go away...sending you lost of purrs and well-wishes

ps - i could never imagine going to a football match here in the UK!

xxx

jan said...

We'd like to send our scary cat to a baseball game, but she would find her way home.

Misty the alpha Poodle

cindy-reddeer said...

I hope your Bean feels better soon.

Sarah

Team Tabby said...

Diamond,haven't seen you in a while, we hope your mom is feeling better.

Mindy & MOe

Tesla said...

Yoo know, fer meh birfday, i caught mommeh looking at that site yoo gave her a long tim ago... i hope i git dem honey suckle toys...

Tesla said...

peee esss....

I went to a baseball game on sursday night. It was scary acause da lawn mower man kept goin around and around and ... dat worse den da sucky machine.

brandi said...

my mama goes to the bean doctor a lot, too. Glad I don't!

(((((HUGS)))))

Mickey said...

Diamond,how in your bean doing? WE miss you . WE hope everything is OK!!
(((((((((((((HUGS ))))))))))))

Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie