Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, June 13, 2008

Black Cat Holiday

black cat,Diamond


Today, Friday the 13th, is special Black Cat Holiday. This is day for humans to give us extra love and pets and treats to make up for history of cruelty to cats because they think we witches.

Just because cat bewitch you with her beauty, not make us witches.

It is also the day when having a black cat cross your path bring you especial good luck, so good day to go out, be kind to black cat and get her to cross you path.

All the cats of course should benefit from this holiday. Demand more than your fair share of Temptations today, as you deserve it! Also demand human get off the computer, turn off the TV and put down that book and PAY ATTENTION TO YOU.

After all, you are most important thing in Universe after me, so no reason you should be treated poorly.

Cats are, after all, best companions in world. We are fiercely loyal and protective of our families and unlike woofies, do not need to go walkies all the time.

This is also auspicious day, for those who are contemplating adoption, to bring a cat or kitten into your life and your home. Do not put off this decision any longer. Your perfect feline friend is waiting for you!

Vine Line


Find a new friend at Petfinder.com, the temporary home of 245,845 adoptable pets from 11,827 adoption groups. Over 9,000 house panthers are available around the country!

21 comments:

Parker said...

I know a lot of shelters are running cat adoption specials today! I hope a lot of kittes get adopted!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

What a wonderful thing!

Tybalt said...

Great idea, Diamond! Today is our special day!

PB & J said...

Excellent Diamond! We hope it is a very lucky day for kitties!

Daisy said...

I think black cats should be considered extra-special and lucky.

jan said...

Diamond, you are so beautiful you just have to bring good luck.

Lux said...

Black cats are very very beautiful, I think. (I'm black underneath my white furs, remember.) :)

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi Diamond... Maggy & Zoey here, we have "tagged" you for a Quirky Meme.
And P.S. -- we're going to email you our black cat story... you might like reading it!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Drat! Why didn't mommy see this Friday? Stoopid lady cleaning stuff. She will have to make it up to me!
You look lovely in your photos. Bendrix and I have missed you visiting!

-d ma said...

i'm bad. i forgot all about giving Diego-san extra attention on the 13th.

felinesopher said...

ohh, we forgot it was friday the 13th...

black cats are gorgeous & exotic, no more superstitious!

-meaouwy troops-

jan said...

Hope you survived the 13th Friday. Worried about you.

Misty and the ordinary dogs and a cat

Black Cat said...

I didn't know about Friday the 13th being Black Cat Holiday. I hope lots of kitties got adopted:) xxx

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Diamond, are you and you mommy OK? It has been a long time since we've heard from you!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You haven't posted in a while. I hope your beans is fine, and you, too, of course. And the reason why you're not posting is that the beans is very busy watching baseball.

Mickey said...

Diamond,I hope you are OK and your bean too!!!
Purrs Mickey

Black Cat said...

DIAMOND, WHERE ARE YOU? SORRY TO SHOUT BUT I'M GETTING VERY WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND BEAN! 3> xxx

Annie Mosaic Cat said...

Well, I do not feel quite so guilty or angry at ML now that I see you have not been blogging much this summer either.
Hope you're OK!

Purrageous Pirates said...

We miss you Diamond. Please come back.

catsynth said...

We're worried, too. Haven't seen you in a while :(

DaisyMae Maus said...

Adoption is WONDERFUL!
DMM