Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Computer Break

EmoQueen


Our computer break, so I am not online right now. Bean said power supply blow up and something about damn hamsters not run when you want them too. I look inside computer but do not see hamsters. She hope to have fixed so that I can post again. Otherwise, I must go to Bean's office, to use computer there.

10 comments:

-d ma said...

i wonder how the hamsters get along with the mouse. hope your bean can get your computer up and running again- i know what a pain that can be.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Computer problems are so annoying. I hope you are able to fix yours!

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

We hope your computer gets fixed soon Diamond! It's no fun when it goes down!
Your FL furiends,

Quilted Squirrel said...

Have missed you? Did you give up on Xanga? Hope you and Bean are well and your computer feels better soon. Purrrrrrrrrrrs, Misty and Mama

Misty Whispurrs said...

Okay, I found you ... and made an account, but how did you format your page? dumb kitty in Michigan.

Black Cat said...

Ah, that explains why you haven't been blogging much lately. I hope your computer is fixed soon. It's horrid when you get computer problems:( xxx

catsynth said...

That's a cute graphic.
Sorry to hear about your computer problems. Hope you get that fixed soon.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is bad news. I hope it's fixed soon.

DaisyMae Maus said...

Computer problems really suck. We hope that your 'puter is fixed really soon so that you can visit.
DMM

Tiger Lily said...

We hope your computer "unbreaks" soon!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus