Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, August 22, 2008

Dragonfly

Diamond,black cat


It seem we not done with fickle Fay, which drop much rain on us yesterday. So I stuck inside again, all day. Even when bean come home, I look outside not sure I want to go out, still much raining out there. But I go out for a little while.

Bean make me a nice virtual outside though with many dragonflies for me to chase. Not as much fun to chase them virtually though as it is to chase them in real life. Nice though that she think of me.

Bean's mother call here to see what is going on. I guess she wanted to hear about how flooded we were, like she see on TV, but we get no flooding except over the the Marina, which always floods. So then she proceed to tell my bean that her cholestral count was down, probably from all those healthy meals the elderly center has been sending her. So she decide to celibrate with some ice cream.

"Oh, that's really going help your cholesteral," my bean says. Mother not care. She ice cream freak. Anyway, talk about meals on wheels remind me of this joke:

A good cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, 'You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking.'

The cat thought for a minute and then said, 'All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on.'

God said, 'Say no more.' Instantly the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.

A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat.

The mice said, 'Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms! If we could just have some little roller skates, we would not have to run again.'

God answered, 'It is done.' All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.

About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, 'Is everything okay? How have you been doing? Are you happy?'

The cat replied, 'Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in all my life! The pillow is so fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!'

4 comments:

-d ma said...

tee hee. i liked that joke.

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha! Good joke.

I'm glad you aren't flooding. Fay needs to leave you kitties ALONE!

Eric and Flynn said...

Haha that is funny.

Sunny's Mommy said...

HAHAHA!