Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Monday, August 18, 2008

Hurry-cane

Cute Cat
Yo ho, Yo ho, A Pirate Cat for me!


We are supposed to be having Hurry-cane, maybe Tuesday. I do not know why it called Hurry-cane, when it take so long to get here. So far, the humans not talk about much else except this Hurry-cane.

Hurry-cane is where there is much wind and the rain falls sideways. You do not want to be outside in Hurry-cane, as they wind can pick you up and toss you places. I have been outside in Hurry-canes, and it is best to hide when they came, someplace safe and dry, like a little den.

My new little den is in Bean's closet, so that is where I will spend the Hurry-cane. It is safe and dry there, even if the waters get a little high, because I have box to sleep on.

Sometimes the power goes off when there is a Hurry-cane and there is no air. That is not very comfortable, although our house stay pretty cool, even without air. Bean say it Florida house.

So Bean is going to hunt Pirates today with Brett, and then we have Hurry-cane on Tuesday.

In other news, we get new Gateway to the Internets. Bean has been busy trying to find and restore all our data.

"I have back up," I say helpfully. She know I have back up. She just miffed because SHE not have back up. But good cat, cat, back up her files because she knows that ceiling cat saves and heeds those lessons.

It is not a new, new computer, because she not get one that run Windows Vista, but it newer than the old one we have and run much faster and better. So now I can let know how things go with Hurry-cane.

10 comments:

-d ma said...

hope the hurricane isn't too bad. that sounds pretty scary to me.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I hope that the hurricane does not get very bad and that you are safe!

Tybalt said...

It is so good to hear from you again, Diamond! Please be very, very safe during the hurricane. I will be purring for you!

jan said...

We live far from you, but we are watching the weather reports from Florida and hoping for the best for all of you.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Black Cat said...

Stay safe dear Diamond and Bean from the horrid hurry-cane! I'm glad you got a better computer, I've missed you:) xxx

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm watching this closely as I have family that's a little bit north of you on that coast. I'm praying it does not become a strong hurricane. Purrs for you and your beans that you stay safe and don't have any bad damage.

PB 'n J said...

We are so glad you are back - even if the Bean is missing her back up (good job for saving yours :-).

Please be safe in the hurry-cane! We'll be purring for you!

Daisy said...

Stay safe from the Hurry-cane! I think we will just get lots of rain here (Broward county).

Max said...

Dooood...I have paws crossed that the hurricane doesn't hit to hard...

catsynth said...

It's good to hear from you. We hope you "weather" the hurricane safely. We're glad you have a good, safe, place to say.