Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Butterscotch Tabby Tuesday

Well my new brofur the invader as come to my home. Bean say I should be nice to him but I do not see why. He cry all night long and poop outside the litter box. How rude is that?

When he first come into my home I chase him under the bed and lay down some rules so he would know who was boss. One must always take the upper paw these matters especially where males are concerned.

Here I am guarding so he will not come out from under the bed.

Miss Diamond


After a while beam make me leave bedroom and she shut door. So fine, I decide to go outside for a while. Must mark my territories so his invader not get any bright ideas.

He not come out from under bed until late at night. Then he wander around bedroom crying and wake bean up. Probably because he need to use litter box. But then he not go IN litter box, but in front of it. Bean says maybe he not ever used enclosed litter box before and that also maybe he afraid I would attack him while he in box.

I have not attacked him, only yowled at him.

This is what the invader look like:

tabby cat


Notice the evil yellow eyes.

tabby cat


He obviously not trustworthy. Bean say that for the moment his name is Steve, but she said he will probably tell us his name once we get to know him. Right now "sing" and "slinky" come to mind as does "cry baby".

So I am not happy but I am not totally discontent either. At least my bean has not ignored me to pay attention to the invader, so I know she still love me.

24 comments:

Parker said...

Awwwww, hi Steve! Welcome to your new home! You have a great sister, you just don't know it yet!

Liss said...

Oh it will get better, just give it time. The invader will soon be your friend.

-d ma said...

steve is very handsome and i wagering soon you'll be best of buds. When that happens i want your bean to get a picture of the you shaking hands like the two fat guys that used to be part of the Twins logo all those years ago...

Gandalf and Grayson said...

We think that Steve is completely adorable! We think that if you give him a chance, he will soon be pooping on the right side of the litter box. We even think you'll become great friends.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Poor Steve. You know it is completely possible that he was afraid that you would attack him in the litter box. That is one of the main reasons cats don't use the litter box. At least he got close...

jan said...

Have patience. Soon you will be able to make the invader your slave.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Daisy said...

Your invader, er, brother, is a very nice looking kitty. I think you will be good friends soon.

Tybalt said...

Mommy says Steve is a handsome mancat. . .I suppose time will tell if he is a good brother or not.

ZOOLATRY said...

Stevorino.
Stevie Wonder.
Sweet Steve.
He is adorable... Diamond: straighten up and fly right, all will be well!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hey Diamond, dat little Steve is kinda cute. We gotta tell ya, we din't like the idea of a little brofur either and fur awhile it was hiss, hiss, hiss. All he ever did was fall over and act all, well, goofy. We finally figgered out dat he is just a big goof and now he's fun.

Veronica (& Fig) said...

hello steve!

since you are new you prolly didn't do it yet...come vote for me on the petsmart contest!

http://www.petsmartcharities.org/just-a-buck-contest/index.php

I am #4

-Figaro :)

Purrageous Pirates said...

Don'tcha hate it when they move the odd and annoying kitties in? We could have lived without Fagin but nooooooo! - Captain Jack

Captain Jack, be nice. We are sure Steve is a great kitty and you guys will be the best of friends soon!! - Dante

Cat-a-holic, Laila and Minchie said...

How about Darth Invader for his name? hahaha!

He is a cutie, but those eyes are very scarey!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Just fink, someday you will have someone to play thundering-herd-of-elephants wif!

Kellie The Orange Cat said...

Steve is very cute! I am sure you guys will love each other as soon as you get to know each other. I think all man-cats know that the lady-cat is always the boss : )

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

Aww - he's a cute little intruder! We're not fond of intruders either, yet they just keep coming!

Mickey said...

Well,'Steve' looks kinda cute!! Go easy on the yellow eyes...I have yellow eyes(ok coppery/gold )
You will always be the boss and who knows ,you just might get along.
I do not get along to well with my sisfurs,but we tolerate each other.
Mom lets me stay in my own room too. Mind you,there is a 10 year age difference ;)
Good luck with your new brofur!!
Purrs Mickey

Quasi said...

Steve is my bean's name. Tell your Steve that the going outside of the litterbox must stop or you will put a bitey and whappy on him. Stand firm!

Lux said...

Hi there, Steve ... I hope things settle down soon for all of you.

Colby and Cheddar said...

Dere is obviously sumfin wrong wid da beans. Maybe dey has all come touched in da head or sumfin, cause we have and intruder kitteh here, too! We are on your side, Diamond!

Tho he does look kinda fun to play wif. Just sayin'

MoMo said...

Welcome, Invader! Does that sound a bit touched in the head? Well my SS is not all that sane. Hope you get used to each other soon and be good friends.

Sweet Praline said...

The two of you will be bestest buddies before you know it!

Kaz's Cats said...

G'day Steve, welcome to the blogosphere! But dude, just one thing, you've got to try and aim for 'in the box', not just near it - you know what we're talking about.

Oh and Diamond, try to cut the new boy a bit of slack - he's having to get used to a lot of new things all at once now...

Purrs to both of you,

Gypsy & Tasha

The Crew said...

New brothers or sisters take time to adjust. We think after a while you'll both get along fine.