Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Boootiful Photo Shoot

Here are some of the pictures that were taken of me at the Walgreens Call to Action Photo Shoot. My bean has added the frames and the word arts to the pictures:

Miss Diamond,Howl-N-Scream


I was not rolling my eyes at the photographer. I was trying to look spooky.

Miss Diamond,Howl-N-Scream


Despite the fact that this held outside, I behave myself and hold very still, just like I learn at the Daisy Curly Cat school of modeling.

Miss Diamond,Howl-N-Scream


Here I think I look especially menacing in this picture!

I wish to say I was a VERY GOOD GIRL. We get in the car to go to the photo shoot and I do NOT go in the PTU. I behave myself very well in the car. Then my bean hold me while we wait for Roscoe the Woofie to get his pictures taken.

Then it my turn. I sit on a little table and they put my little devil cape on me. They have bandannas for pets not have costume, but I bring my little devil cape.

Then I do my posses and the photographer was VERY impressed by how I sit so well for the camera and not need leash or anyone to hold me while I get my picture taken.

After it is over, I get back in the car - but NOT in the PTU - and we drive home. By this time I was very hot and tired out, so I was happy to be in the air conditioning with a big drink of cool water, lots of treats and then a catnap.

I also get a very good feeling knowing that I have helped out Best Friends Animal Society and the Delta Society, two very good organizations.

On a side note, Disney Family is holding the Bow-Wow-Ween Contest for best woofie costume pictures. I guess they do not think cats can dress up. I am going to enter, just to show them different.

I do not know what I would do with a year's worth of dog food, but I can assure you that I do cute and cuddly better than any woofie, and I think it very unfair that cats are always left out of contests such as this. When my picture get posted, I will let you know so you can vote for me!

10 comments:

Parker said...

Nice work Diamond, our Walgreens did not do this - we called all 3 of them yesterday!

HotMBC said...

Good job Diamond! You're a great Halloween cat :)
Thanks for joining WCB with your photo shoot!
~~Robyn

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! You did very well, Diamond! My cats would freak out at just the car ride part. Those are great Halloween photos of you :-D

Daisy said...

Oh wow! You done GREAT! I am so impressed, Diamond.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Now that's impressive...dey had one at da walgreens just a mile from our house but we did not go acuz none of us would stay still and we all get freaked out by riding in da car.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You were a good cat Diamond. My human knew I would not be cooperative so we did not even try (and Walgreens is a LONG way from here!)

Eric and Flynn said...

That was some good modelling work. We are impressed that you went in the metal masheen without being in your PTU.We would have been running all over the place.

Sweet Praline said...

Love the pictures. Mom wanted to take me to get my picture taken, but I don't like to travel and I'm not too good outside, since I am not allowed to go outside.

-d ma said...

you're a pro... and the pix are pretty darn scary.

ZOOLATRY said...

That is most discriminatory on the part of Disney not to have a MeowMeowWeen contest too!