Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Still no Tabby Tuesday

Still no Tabby invader on this Tuesday. Bean say Mr. Davis come by office but that he say the let tabby cat out last night and he never come back. He say when they see him again, either he or his wife will bring him by. He say it kind of weird because tabby always come back.

Maybe he evacuate himself for Ike?

I do however have a nice tuxie tummy for this Tuesday:

black cat


And a tailsy:

black cat


And some toesies:

black cat


Hey, I nice kitteh!

Diamond


I have nothing to do with disappearance of potential brofurr.

Diamond


SRSLY!

8 comments:

Parker said...

Oh I hope he is OK and comes back!

Kaz's Cats said...

Nice photos Diamond! We hope that your new brofur comes back too,

Sending purrs your way,

Gypsy & Tasha

ZOOLATRY said...

We too hope he returns! Our bean is so very much missing her Annie Feral (black like you) and her baby Charlie (a stripey kitten)... she cared for them for 4-months and now they've run away. It is so sad.

-d ma said...

well i hope u eventually get to meet your brother.

p.s. nice toes

Christine and FAZ said...

What's going on with your potential brother then?

catsynth said...

We home he is OK and comes back.

Tybalt said...

I hope he is ok . . .

You look lovely, Diamond!

Black Cat said...

I do so hope your potential brofur comes back!

I'm amazed that so few of those people evacuated from the hurricane have claimed their pets! If I was in that situation and I couldn't find a loved furfriend at the time of evacuation I would be frantic with worry!!! I'm so glad you and Bean are safe anyway:) xxx