Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, September 25, 2008

T13 - Spooktacular Cats

header,Pirate swag


My bean really like Howl-N-Scream and of course, it is my favorite holiday of the year too. As we have only a limited time before it comes for my furriends to show off their spookiness, I decide to start little early. So here is our first 13 Spooktacular Cats:

1. This is Stygia the Stygian Panther. You might not know what Stygian mean, so I help you out a little here...

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


2. Theo's eyes look they 'bout to pop out of his head. What do you suppose he see, so spooky by that tree?

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


3. Yao-Lin see something very spooky too, but after living with the very frightening Baby Mao, I can't imagine what would scare him!

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


4. Kellie the Orange Cat was out trick or treating when she hear something. Now she is thinking twice about knocking on the door of that haunted mansion. Maybe it just the wind, but...wait...what that I see?

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


5. House Panthers make the best Howl-N-Scream cats. Here is Little Isis, out spooking around during a harvest moon.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


6. Poor Pumpkin, she always get made into pie this time of year. Here she is waiting for Candy Corns though, or maybe it just Temptations. Open wide!

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


7. MoMo is looking very ghostly during her trip to the crypt. I wonder who she is haunting.

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


8. Moe of team tabby have a flight of bats to keep him busy. I never catch a bat, might be interesting.

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


9. Spooky Do even have a spooky name! But he is really nice cat...I think?

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


10. It kind of hard to make Spooky Do's sweet little sister Daisy look spooky, so here she is just looking a little Emo...

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


11. Shadow has been spookin' around for 13 years now and is still going strong...

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


12. Aniwa Scrat is hanging out in a haunted cemetery. I wonder what she find there?

Cat,Howl-N-Scream


13. There are all spooky cats today, that you have see, but no collection would be complete without the spookiest cat of all...ME!

Miss Diamond,Howl-N-Scream


Make sure you stop by next week for more spooktacular cats, and don't forget to check out our other Thursday Thirteen participants.

16 comments:

whatloknows said...

Those were some great photos and purrrfect for the season and upcoming holiday!!!!!!!


Good job.

Kaz's Cats said...

Nice pages - those kitties all look great, especially No 13!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are all great! And scary :-0

-d ma said...

those are very creative and wonderful pictures. my favorite of course is Theo's... he's either seen a ghost or goblin or he has seen diego do something out of the ordinary...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those were some great scrapbook scaries!

whatloknows said...

Saw your comment over at Zoolatry and wanted to make sure you knew you were Tagged as well.
Check out my post from yesterday for your name.
Again , thanks for the bff blogger award from last weekend.

-wlk crew

whatloknows said...

Wanted to let you know I officially downloaded my BFF gold card you awarded out last weekend onto my blog and therefore paid it forward today within my post.
Thanks again! That was fun.


-wlk

Daisy said...

What a cool post! And now that I know what "stygian" means, I like Stygia's name even more better!

T'Abby Normal said...

Wow! We just came over from Tybalt, Prince of Cat's blog because we heard you have a new housemate.... and saw Stygia! She is very flattered to be featured on your blog today. Thanks!

-Abby & Stygia

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oooooooooo spooky......

Mickey said...

WOW!!! That is the soolest,spookiest post ever!!! What a lot of work you did too!!!
PAWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diamond,you are THE Halloween cat ;)
Purrs Mickey

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Wow. Beautiful graphics! We are kicking off Halloween early! Must be the fall in the air!

Jewelgirl said...

Oh my I never saw these before! I
love them! My family will love them
also! Can I use these and add a link to you? Thank you... Jewelgirl

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Those are some wonderful Spooktacular Cats for the season Diamomd!
Your FL furiends,

MoMo said...

Thanks ++++ for that lovely take of me. I can use it to scare SS!!!! Whahahahahaha!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

Wow those are all spooktacular cats... we're doing 'spooky saturdays' maybe we should "share" somehow on all this... yours are ggggrrr-eat...