Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Toesday

Diamond's Toesies


This probably would have been a better picture if bean hadn't put her finger in front of the flash. And of course, once I saw she was stalking over here with that flashy box, I 'mmediately scrambled up on the toesies so I could see what she doing.

Check out these toesies:

Miss Diamond,Tag


And now, a bit of humor on this Toesday...

The Creation Myth


On the first day of creation, God created the cat.

On the second day, God created man to serve the cat.

On the third day, God created all the animals of the earth to serve as potential food for the cat.

On the fourth day, God created honest toil so that man could labor for the good of the cat.

On the fifth day, God created the sparkle ball so that the cat might or might not play with it.

On the sixth day, God created veterinary science to keep the cat healthy and the man broke.

On the seventh day, God tried to rest, but he had to scoop the litter box.




Tybalt, Prince of Cats and my favorite Moovee critic has honored me with the Premio Dardos award.

"With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal etc. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity by alive thinking that remains intact from their letters and words."

Award


Thank you very much Tybalt, I will try my best to live up the values of this award!

I now wish to pass this award on to:

Zoolatry;
my new furriends at T'Abby Normal and the Stygian Panther;
and to a great Tuxie and her tabby brofur: Samantha Black and Mr. Tigger.

6 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Thank you for the great award, we are honored!

Please note, our Zoolatry Human very very much agrees with what God did on the "sixth day"... for sure.

However, we are wondering why he didn't "delegate" those "seventh day" duties...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your award!

-d ma said...

nice toesies. loved the creation list.

go twins

Sunny's Mommy said...

Haha! That's funny :-D

Congratulations on your award! It's very well deserved.

Mickey said...

Tillie gets up to see what Mom is doing when she sees the camera too.heehee Nice toes ;)
Your Creation was too funny !!! I agree,it's all about the cat!!!!
Great award as well :)
Purrs Mickey

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Daddy sez #7 is furry true but on day 7 wouldn't God create woman to scoop da litter box?