Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Casting Call

Miss Diamond,Tag


I still need two more victems guests for this week's T-13. I need a woofie, preferably with red or lazer eyes and showing some teeth to play Woofie of the Baskervilles, and I need a puddin' who has lost their head - at least temporarily - to play the Headless Horsecat.

If you would like to be in this weeks T13 and think you can handle one of these roles, please send me e-mail to diamond_cat3-at-yahoo-dot-com along with a picture and your bloggie address.

Our fearsome guests so far are Meep, Stryder, Harley, Eric & Flynn, T'Abby Normal, Jake (from Misadventures of me), Maggie, Zoey, Dante and either Miss Peach or Samantha Black. So, it obvious you would be in very good company.

Thanks you in advance.

6 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Oh, we are going to write to Titus and suggest he come along, he's a grand and great woofie! Or maybe one of the OP Pack...

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I'm not sure I can loose my head...

Tybalt said...

I can't wait to see everyfurry!

If you can't find another hound, I can nominate Dana . . .the only problem is she never looks fierce, only super happy.

-d ma said...

i can't believe you spend your day mocking your new brother. someday you'll learn the advantages of teaming up with him against your bean. that's what my boyz often do.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Hey, we already haf a piksher of Speedy wifout his head!

Cory said...

I'd nominate my doggie Grete, but she is turning out to be camera shy...she sees mom with that camera and she runs...and I think you aren't looking for a cute hind end shot!