Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, October 24, 2008

Foolish Friday

Miss Diamond,House Panther,Howl-N-Scream
Do you like my new Demon Cat costume? If the horns fit, wear 'em, I always say!


So, my brofur get off restriction last night and go outside. This not make me very happy because those are my territories, and of course, he wish to claim them. So we have another squabble over outside. Night before last we fight over who gets to use Bean as cat furniture. In the end, neither of us do.

Anyway, he go outside and a while later, he is out on the Veranda again, meowling very loudly. If fact, we as meowling to signal that he had caught something, something very large and potential very dangerous.

We Cats signal when we catch prey and bring it back to the den. This is to let kittens know in advance that we have something that is still alive and potential dangerous. The reason we bring live preys back to the den is to teach the kittens how to kill. Otherwise how they learn, they not have something to practice on.

Generally speaking, the loudness of our signal signifies how dangerous the prey is. A softer meow means the prey no really hurt you, while a very loud yowl mean to watch yourself as you could get hurt if you not handle the prey just right.

My brofur is of course, very loud to begin with. Hence we coin the word "Meowl" to describe the sound me make, which is kind of like a cross between a meow and a yowl.

In any case, he out on the veranda and he starts meowling that he caught prey. And give all the noise he was making, I was envisioning something along the like of a full grown alien from the Aliens 2 move. But no.

Do you know what he catch?

That's right.

A stick.

A very deadly stick form the noise he was making.

My bean of course heap profuse praise upon him for saving the world for this deadly stick he find catch.

Well...perhaps there's a beginner's curve involved?

Bast only knows the kind of noise he will make should he ever catch a rat!

My bean have upper respiratory infection (again), so I imagine the upcoming weekend will be pretty quite around here again. Unless of course Tabby brofur catch another stick.

But I hope that your weekend is just SPOOK-tacular!

graphics,button

14 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Chuckle. Maybe it was a diamond-back stick. I hope your person feels better soon.

Parker said...

HeeHee! Sticks are so dangerous!

Chance said...

Of course sticks are very dangerous. You could poke an eye out with one of those things. And we know all about the Meowl around here. Mommie thought I caught something enormous the other day with all the noise I was making. I actually just caught a tree spider, but it got stuck under the rug in the litterbox room and I needed Mommie to help me fish him out so I could kill and eat him. He was yummy.

Tybalt said...

Ha ha ha ha! I guess those stick can be pretty sneaky, just laying around like they can't move on their own.

-d ma said...

a stick catching brother? wow you are so lucky. OK- maybe he has alot to learn but i'm sure you'll be patient and teach him...

Evie/VampyVictor said...

I loves your costume Miss Diamond! It is very colourful, like your wonderful personality!
hahah that is a funny story about your Brofur!
But I do not think he is the loon you make out, you see what prolly happened was, that it was a big poisonous snake and he trapped it and the snake would not quiten so he used his secret Medusa powahs and turned it into wood!!
(Hoomans do the whole stone thing wood is all us kittehs get..)
Yeah thatis what happened.. yeah... hehe

V-V

Evie/VampyVictor said...

ooohhh PES: Please get better Momma of Miss Diamond! That sounds mighty icky what you has! we is puuring for you :))

V-V

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! Well, you have to start somewhere...

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! Your brother has a lot of growing up to do :-p

I hope your beans will feel better soon, and that all of you have a nice, quiet, weekend :-)

Leslie said...

Happy Hallowe'en! :)

From the topcatrules girls:

http://topcatrules.blogspot.com

Mickey said...

I will have a whole new respect for sticks now ;)
Purrs for your bean. I hope she feels better soon!! No fighting guys,K?
Purrs Mickey

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Diamond, boys are furry silly...Speedy haf learned (finally) to not make mewing sounds when he is stalking mouses. It don't matter dat dey is toys, he need to learn not to make noyzes.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Your brother caught a stick? Well, he should be praised. At least he wasn't about to bring something dangerous in the house and let it loose. Of course, that stick might be able to run faster than we give it credit. It is Halloween, you know. :)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

You have a very good demon costume!