Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Ghostess with the Mostess

badge


As you have probably heard by now, I have been selected by Zoolatry to help them with their Spooky Saturday's during the month of October.

Zoolatry Boolatry is one of our favorite cat artists, so to have them ask to used some of our spooktacular scrapbook cats for their Spooky Saturdays was quite a surprise and an honor.

But never fear! We will continue to feature our own Spooktacular Cats for T-13 every Thursday here at Diamond's Castle. This week, we will be treated to a grouping of ghostly gatos. If you're interested in a sneak preview, you can head over to Digicats (and Dogs) for a preview of our ghosts as they are created, along with production notes on each. Plus there are some great tips for those of you who enjoy digital scrapbooking.

My Creative Team (a.k.a. my bean) has also started playing with tubes and doing some tube tags, which you will find there as well.

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope you enjoy your stay at Castle Diamond!

Miss Diamond,Howl-N-Scream

13 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Wow, with both you teams working together.. just wow! :)

It is very kind of you to invite us in:)

V-V

Parker said...

That's a very beautiful creation Diamond!

Mickey said...

Oh boy!!!!! This month is going to be spooktacular!!!!!! I really like seeing your scrapbook pages!!!!!
BOO!,Mickey

Shadow / Molly said...

Oooooo dat's furry scary lookin!! We really must get the mom to make our blog more festive too, after all Shadow wud fit right in with it!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I went over to your bean's site to check out what she's created lately. They're all very nice!

T'Abby Normal said...

It looks like you and your bean are having a great time with these creations! Nice! My mom says she will do a drawing of me like she did of Abby but she has not yet, and I am jealous.

Purrs,
Stygia

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Wow--you did a spooktacular job as the guest ghost.

whatloknows said...

It is all very booh-licious!


-wlk

ZOOLATRY said...

Awesomely pawsomely pawsitively frightening!

Jewelgirl said...

This is awesome, Love it! Sounds like
fun to me!

Eric and Flynn said...

This looks great!
Not fair, we are going to miss most of it because our Beans are going away and won't be back until November.

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

BOO! Did we scare yoo? Ah man, we gotta work on being as spooky as yoo.

Black Cat said...

Beautifully spooky! :) xxx