Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, October 31, 2008

Masquarade - Revealed!

The clock has stuck midnight and it is time to unmask our guests!

1. Halloween. I thought it appropriate, since we are celebrating Halloween, to start out with Halloween the Cat.

Photobucket


2. Scotchy joins us from Kellykat's Korner.

Photobucket


We knew the white coat would throw you all!

3. Thompson came to dance with the stars from the Cat's Eye blog.

I surprised I didn't get more guesses on this one as he has a very distinctive beauty mark on his nose (even if it was turned hot pink) and is, of course, missing a front leg. I guess bush did a better job of hiding that then I thought!

Photobucket


4. Madison is from Cory Cat Talks.

Cory guess that this was his brother and he was correct.

Photobucket


5. Rudy is Perfectly Parker's well behaved mancat brofur, and quite the mancat round the ballroom as well.

I guess dressing in formal black caught everyone off guard as not even Parker knew him!

Photobucket


6. Dakota from The Chronicle of Woos.

I think this who OP Pack mean when they say "Our Girl" but it was sort of let slip she'd be part of this week's T-13. Titus was good guess for this one though, but it wrong guess.

Photobucket


7. Grete is also from Cory Cat Talks blog.

My bean keep singing "Her name was Lola, she was a showdog..." while she dressing Grete up and I can't figure out why. Her name not Lola.

Cory, of course, knew that Grete was named Grete and not Lola.

Photobucket


8. Georgia is of course Mickey the Black Cat's beautiful little sisfur.

Vampy Vic guess this one, as did Sunny's Mom. Lots of fursons guessed Gretchen though, and several even say Tillie!

Photobucket


9. Scout slipped in on Little Cat Feet an was quite undetected by our guessers!

Photobucket


10. Grayson knows it's It's all about meow.

Daisy guess this one right first, Sunny's Mommy & Parker also guess it right.

Photobucket


11. Powder, of Perfectly Parker looks perfectly stunning on the stage, don't you think?

At least Parker recognized her sisfur!

Photobucket


12. Nina is Victor Tabbycat's new little sisfur.

Photobucket


13. Jimmy Joe from Jimmy Joe's Pad.

Sunny's Mommy get this one right.

Photobucket


So there you have it!

Some very good guesses, but some very good costumes as well!

Thank you all for coming, and...

Halloween


And don't for get to pick up your Corny Candies on the way out!

Halloween

14 comments:

Jewelgirl said...

Happy Halloween to you!
These are the most bewitching
masquarade pictures, they are
Boo-tiful!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Halloween, Diamond. I love all your masqueraders. You did a very good job of masking their identities.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Ohh Thank you so much Miss Diamond for the fun ball!! I can not believe I did not get more correct coz when they iz un masked it is so obvious.. they sure were great costumes!! :))

V-V

Parker said...

Oh My Cod! I didn't even recognize my own brother!!!
What a great game that was!

Cory said...

That was too much fun! It took me a couple of looks to recognize my doggie Grete, but the ears gave it away! Thank you so much for a fun party. Happy Halloween!

The Island Cats said...

That was great! Happy Halloween!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I would have never figured out Rudy! That was fun :-D Have a great Halloween!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Halloween

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

wow Diamond! your masquarade was beautiful! i scrolled to yesterdays and i don't think i would have guessed most of them.

you are so talented Diamond!

i hope you and your tabbylicious brother will come to my housetrashing / birthday party next week

Daisy said...

That was fun! I cannot believe I got one right!

Mickey said...

Happy Halloween Diamond and Tristan!!!
You did a fantastic job on the masquarade!! I only recognized Georgia !!
That was a great deal of work and I really liked it. I am so late getting here due to the sorry state of my computer and connection :/
I really like looking at your work!! Thank you,Mickey

DaisyMae Maus said...

Happy Hallowe'en!
DMM and the Feline Americans

Lacy said...

w00f's, me comed to cya by way of the OP Pack..how u do all of dat...its pawtastic...me iz a dog, me iz rocky and me iz 2 and a 1/2 years old..nice to meeted u..

b safe,
~rocky~

Karen Jo said...

I have given you an award.