Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, October 17, 2008

Purthdays and Carnivals

Today is my bean's purthday. It is a "9" purthday for her, but she says on the whole this not mean anything. After she have another six more, she will quality for senior price for Spring Training tickets for Twins, which is all she care about. Then she will be celebrating!

(Note: we do not do anything for her purthday as she slave, not special, like me.)

banner


This week I am hosting the Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Chaos, edition #67. Our optional theme is Trick? or Treats?

This my first time hosting Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos, so I hope that you will help make it a success by submitting your posts,

You can Submit you post here or if the submit form not working, you can e-mail your post to festivalchaos-AT-gmail-dot-com.

Check back on Sunday evening to enjoy the Festival of Chaos!

Bad Kitty


I will be hosting the Carnival of the Cats on November 9th at House Panthers, so mark your calendar. It's always an exciting time when Carnivals and House Panthers come together.

Last, but not least, I will be hosting Weekend Cat Blogging here at Diamond's Lair on November 28-29th. That is my purthday - not to mention Thanksgiving - and I hope that you will all help make that a very special weekend.

Don't forget that tomorrow is Spooky Saturdays at Boolatry. Check out this week's group of Specters:

Spooky Saturdays at Boolatry


As for T-13, the theme for the October 23rd issue is "Costumed Capers". If you'd like to be one of our guests for T-13, please email me at diamond_cat3-at-yahoo-com. You may send a picture if you wish, or just include your blog address and we will go find a picture to use.

We could not work Miss Peach into this week's T-13, so she will be our first Costumed Creep for next week!

Thursday was National Feral Cat Day and I very sorry I could not work that into my post for Thursday. I will post some thoughts on feral cats tomorrow for our Caturday round up.

8 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Oh wow HAPPY PURTHDAY MOMMA OF DIAMOND!!!
I knowz she is your slave and all but you must also make sure the slaves is happy lest they revolt!
You can do something a little nice.. no one will think less of you :))

V-V

Mickey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Slave ;) !!!
Maybe you can give her some of your treats ,heehee
I can't wait to see your next T13!!!!! You do them so well :)
Purrs Mickey

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Happy Birthday to your Momma Diamond!

-d ma said...

happy birthday.

go twins (2009).

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy birthday to Diamond's mommy aka slave! I hope you have a great day.

Your movie post below was fantastic! Our computer went whooy before we could comment on everyone's blog yesterday. We hope it is fixed soon.


Mommy will try to make a great post for your festival this weekend

Daisy said...

Happy birthday to your, er, slave!

Jewelgirl said...

Hi I have some lazer eyed shots of
Spooky Do..... let me know if you are interested.....!?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your bean :-D I hope she had a wonderful day!