Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Shopping

Diamond


My bean has gone shopping for me and she bring me some nice things for the Howl-N-Scream season. Here, I will show you...

Halloween Costumes


First she buy me this lovely bandana.

Halloween Costumes


Unlike the other ones I have, this one have clips, so that you do not have to tie it around my neck. It wears more like a collar and not come off when I move around.

Halloween Costumes


She also get me this lovely double sided shawl. I can wear this on either side, although the orange stand out much better against my furs.

Diamond


Don't I look cute in it?! Both the bandanna ($6.95) and the shawl ($12.95) both came from Cape Dog Bakery. You can call 239-542-WOOF, if you would wish to order one for yourself.

Halloween Costumes


Finally she get me the vampyre cape and costume I want. It come with a little hat to wear too. As soon as gets the old compter disassembled and puts the Howl-N-Scream decorations out, we can take pictures!

Howl-N-Scream,Tag


I think I will look just as spooky as this guy in it. What you think?

9 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love that bandanna!

Mickey said...

I think you will look better!!!!!
You will make a perfect Vampire! I cannoy wait to see your pics :)
Your bandana and shawl are cool too.
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

Those are fabulous Halloween outfits! I cannot wait to see the Vampire Suit on you!

Lux said...

Cool stuff! I think maybe you're going to scare me! ;-)

Evie/VampyVictor said...

I loves your orange shawl! It does very much bring out your pretty furrs.
I thinks you will look very pawsome in your new cape :)

V-V

The Island Cats said...

We gots to get ourselves some bandanas too!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

We think yoo'll look great...mom thinks dem is really cut but we won't wear anything so she's not gonna get dem.

MoMo said...

Love your bandana. We don't have anything half as nice on sale over here. Not Fair!!!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Cool loot!! You're going to look great for Howl N Scream, Diamond!