Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, October 9, 2008

T-13 - Great Ghostly Gatos!

header


Ghosts are real, oh yes they are. So are Haunted Houses. My bean has been to the Franklin Mansion in O-Hi-O, one of the most documented Haunted Houses in the world.

I have never been to a Haunted House. The closest one to me is The Tampa Theater in Tampa, Florida, which is thought to be haunted by Foster Fink Finley, a projectionist who lived and worked in the theater from 1930 to 1965. Tampa is far away, too far away to walk, so I have never been there.

You can find more Haunted Houses on line at HauntedHouses.com.

One Haunted House you will not find listed though is Castle Diamond, despite the fact that we have a number of ghosts haunting the building and grounds. Here are 13 of our most popular spooks:

1. Tybalt, Prince of Ghosts, might also qualify as our Phantom of the Opera, as much like Foster Fink Finley, he hangs round the auditorium and projection room here at the castle. However, he does show some great movies...when he manifests himself of course!

Howl-N-Scream,Himalayan Cat


2. Donny and Marie are sometimes seen around the ballroom area...I've heard they enjoy dancing with the stars...

Howl-N-Scream,Domestic Cat


3. Tavi of Camie's Kitties is a fun lovin' little spook, who's been seen dashing up and down the stairs and corridors chasing who knows what...

Howl-N-Scream,Siamese Cat


4. Out in the graveyard, Mickey Mantle, the ghost of a New York great, is keeping himself in shape for the 2009 baseball season...

Howl-N-Scream,Domestic Cat


5. We could not have Mickey without the hauntingly beautiful Marilyn Monroew, who loves to grace our library, reading and writing poetry.

Marilyn Monroew


6. In the study, we find Count Luxor, the whitest of the ghosts....

Howl-N-Scream,Exotic Shorthaired Cat


7. The pumpkin patch has provided a lot of fun for Sam Sun, who is wondering if they can carve a pumpkin in his likeness.

Howl-N-Scream,Domestic Cat


8. Seaborne of the Taylor CatSSSSS has been checking out the trick or treating around some of the neighbor's houses. Looks like he's stashed a bag of treats in the garden!

Howl-N-Scream,Domestic Cat


9. Speaking of treats, it seem like Vampy Victor has found a friend to give him one, which he appears to be enjoying. No wonder he has such a honeyed tongue.

Domestic Cat,Howl-N-Scream


(Be careful of him ladies, those sweet talkin' guys are the worst!)

10.: Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble...Mistress Mushka is getting ready to cast a spell on you!

Siamese Cat,Howl-N-Scream


11. But she is not the only spellcaster to consider, as it seems like the bewitching Katrina also has her fire going and is thinking up a Kat3 curse...

Domestic Cat,Howl-N-Scream


12. Meanwhile, Bogdon of The Morning Scratch is a little to busy trying to get his paper out, so he's not too worried about either of the two.

Domestic Cat,Howl-N-Scream


13. Now normally, I'd leave you with a parting shot of myself, but for this T-13, I'm giving you a real ghost. This is Phantom, a.k.a., the one who came before me. She has passed over the bridge now. Happily, I have not noticed her haunting my house!

After all, I have quite enough problems with my meddlesome little brofur who tried to steal MY nip!

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


(And yes, she was named for the book/musical...)

I hope you enjoyed our 13 Great Ghostly Gatos. Stop by next week for 13 Scary Monsters!

(Note: if you want to be part of one of our T-13's mail a request to diamond_cat3-at-yahoo-dot-com. If you can attach a clear photo of yourself and enclose your blog address, it would be very helpful as well. Thank you!)

Digicats banner


17 comments:

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Those are awesome Scary Ghosts! Spooktacular! We're looking forward to next week's batch!

The Meezers said...

awesome t13!!!

Parker said...

Oooooo! Scary kitties!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh my goodness these are just amazing pages Diamond!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

We are howlin' and screamin' and screechin' and boo-in'... these are great ghosts!

Black Cat said...

What an adorable, erm I mean scary, bunch of ghosties! :) xxx

Tybalt said...

OH MY PAWS AND WHISKERS!

Diamond! That was pawsitively PURRFECT! I am so honored to be haunting your castle!

I think I may swing from the chandelier now . . . ;)

*purrs along to 'Angel of Music'*

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

We were going to say "spooktacular" too and we're standing by it! Those are wonderful!

Ghostly Gatos. You're very clever and talented Diamond!

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Well, this is certainly a scary site! Very neat. All your ghosts look spectacular. We wish we knew how you manage to capture them.

-d ma said...

pretty scary, but not as scary as the Twins bullpen was this past season.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh those were some ghostly cats indeed!

Daisy said...

I loved those ghosts! Is that what you call scaredy cats?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are all wonderful, Diamond :-D

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Ohh Miss Diamond I iz in awe!!!!
That is THE best post and the pictures are soooo totally pawsome!~!
Thank you so much for letting Mushka and I haunt your castle!! we is very honored!!
(Though you did not haz to warn the ladies, anyways ladies like to be treated nice and I iz honest :P ) hahah

ohh PES: My Momma and dadda love ghost things too, that would be THE coolest to visit a haunted house! Your Momma is lucky!! :)

MoMo said...

You really do have some awesome graphics. Love them all and look forward to the next batch.

I love high places and if you look up to the chandelier there may a grey hazy shadow. My SS used to live in a haunted house when she was little. That was the only house that her family could afford.

Jewelgirl said...

I love your T-13, they are wonderful.
I wanted to let you know I used your
Aniwa Scrat graphic on my blog for
Aniwa's Gotcha Day! I love it is
wonderful!

Mickey said...

Pawsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those were great ,spooky pictures!!! I really like to see them! You do super work!!!!!
Purrs Mickey