Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, October 30, 2008

T-13: Masquarade

header


Welcome to the Grande Masquarade Ball at Castle Diamond!

Today we have 13 very special Mystery Guests. There identity has been held as a closely guarded secret, so secret in fact that I, the Diamond of the Red Death, do not even remember who they are.

Howl-N-Scream


Your task is to identify these Guests before the toll of Midnight (Eastern Standard Time) on the clock in the main hall of the castle. And believe me, it's no easy task, as many of them have worn fur, the color of which has never before been seen in nature!

Once the clock tolls the witching hour, all the masks will come off and our Guests will be revealed!

Sorry...no clues! Are you ready? Here we go:

(Remember that you can click to see a larger version of the picture!)

1.

Howl-N-Scream


2.

Howl-N-Scream


3.

Howl-N-Scream


4.

Howl-N-Scream


5.

Howl-N-Scream


6.

Howl-N-Scream


7.

Howl-N-Scream


8.

Howl-N-Scream


9.

Howl-N-Scream


10.

Howl-N-Scream


11.

Howl-N-Scream


12.

Howl-N-Scream


13.

Howl-N-Scream



That's it. Good Luck! Remember to stop back when the clock tolls Midnight to see how you've one!

PeeEss: You may also E-mail me your guesses if you do not wish to leave them in the comment section. Be sure to add the number and the name in the e-mail.

graphics,button


16 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

OH oww they is so hard!!
I thinks little MIss Georgia is one and I have 2 or 3 guesses on others, but wow!!
o OOO OOOooo I can not wait to see how they are?!?! hehe
This is very much fun!! Thank you Miss Diamond!! :)

V-V

Daisy said...

It is much trickier than I thought! Is number 2 Marilyn and number 10 Grayson? I cannot wait for the unveiling!

The OP Pack said...

Hee hee hee - we see our girl there - but we are clueless as for the rest. Once again, Diamond has done some exquisite work.

Woos, the OP Pack

China Cat said...

I think I could guess at two of them but I'll bring Willow back so we can try and figure out some more! Wow, everyone looks so wonderful for the Masquerade Ball!

Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Cory said...

All I know is #4 and #7....4 is my brother Madison trying to look cool and #7 is Grete ready to party! We are stumped on the others but we'll try and guess the best we can....ooopss I suppose I shouldn't be giving away answers so someone else can win....this is lots of fun!

Chance said...

I can't figure out who anyone is! Those are the best kinds of costumes. You can do whatever you want and no one can prove it was you. Hmmmmm, maybe I should rethink this wearing clothes/costume thing.

ZOOLATRY said...

NO FAIR!
We looked at #1 and thought we knew her (him?)... then #2 through the end were IMPOSSIBLE.
One amazing masquerade. And our human won't be up at midnight, so we'll check back tomorrow.
(she was tempted to look at the other answers... but Zoey said, that's cheating)

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh how very exciting. I think I saw a few who looked familiar but I am not sure.

Sunny's Mommy said...

These are too hard!

I think 2 is JB, 8 Georgia, 10 Grayson, 11 Gretchen, and 13 Jimmy Joe.

Shadow / Molly said...

This is so confusin! Hmmmm , We fink that #4 EG #6 Titus, #7 Dana #8 Holly #11 Parker #13 Vampy Vic

PB 'n J said...

Oh my Cat was that hard! Here are our guesses!

1. Jasper
2. Brainball
3. Captain Jack
4. Gree
5. Momo
6. Titus
7. Shadow
8. Tillie
9. Chase
10. Faith Boo
11. Kellie the Orange Cat
12. Mickey
13. Tazo

Purrageous Pirates said...

Oh goodnes, we cannot even begin to guess. We cannot wait for the unveiling!!

Tybalt said...

Oh my paws and whiskers, that is HARD! I can't wait to find out who is who!

Parker said...

Hmmm
4. Earl Grey
6. Titus
7. Mosaic Dog (?)
8. Tillie
9.Miss Peach
10.Grayson
11. POWDER!
5. Mr Hendrix
2. Seaborne
1. Goldie
This was hard!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Um, we have no clue! Well, maybe Diamond doggie, but, no, um, it might be Titus...sheesh, we don't know any of dem. Dem is some great dis-gizes.

Sweet Praline said...

I can't wait to see the reveal!