Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, October 16, 2008

T-13: Spooky Monster Movies

(Or was it Spooky Movie Monsters. I forget.)

header


First I want to say, it a great honor to work with all the animal actors who help in the making of these films. The supporting casts were stellar, but without a doubt our stars shined.

If you are looking for a spooky film to watch for Howl-N-Scream, you need look no further than one of these.

So without further ado, let us get started:

1. Wolfman Jake

Jake from the Misadventures of Me was cast for this role from the first. I could think of no other actor more purrfect for it than he. Clap for the Wolfman, he gonna rate your moovee high!

Dog,Howl-N-Sream


2. Night of the Living T'Abby Normal

Watching T'Abby stagger around looking for brain flavored temptations only proved she was natural for this role. Look at glazed, dead look in eyes and un-natural position of her head. Much like the great Lon Chaney, she communicate much with her body language.

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


3. My Mummy

Zoey is all wrapped up with no where to go. But really, only thing she want is her mummy. I would not have picked her for this role, but in the end, she proved purrfect!

Himalayan Cat,Howl-N-Scream


4. Orlando after Midnight

Again, who would have thought that sweet tempered Maggie would pull of her role so so brilliantly. You can feel the terror mount as he stalks through Seaworld, looking for her next victim!

Himalayan Cat,Howl-N-Scream


5. The Birds

If you do not think birds are scary to cats, guess again. I get dive bombed often - usually right after I raid a nest - and have to seek cover. Here Stryder has all four paws full this remake of an Alfred Hitchcock classic.

Domestic Cat,Howl-N-Scream


6. The Meep from the Black Lagoon

Or maybe it just the Florida Swamp. He look pretty good in green, don't you think?

Howl-N-Scream,House Panther


7. Dr Eric and Mr. Flynn

I not sure where one end the other begin, but they both played brilliantly.

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


8. The Woofie of the Baskervilles

I get a stellar performance from one of the up and coming Divas of the screen, Roxy. I also want to give kudos to the special effects crew for the work on her evil glowing eyes.

Dog,Howl-N-Scream


9. Harley-stein

Harley was one of those actor that could have played a number of roles for me, but I think he is perfect as the idealistic Dr. Frankenstein, who seeks to conquer death. Believe me, lady cats will by swooning in the theater when they get a load of his young star. He is a regular Leo DiCatrio.

Howl-N-Scream,Domestic Cat


10. The Bride of Harley-stein

"What?" You say. "Samantha Black as the Bride of Harley-stein?" Absolutely. I need more mature cat to pull off the role of the monster's fiance in this stunning sequel. Much thanks to our prop department for procuring the wig for us on short notice.

Tuxi Cat,Howl-N-Scream


11. King Kat

I have to admit I was very impressed watching Dante drag Rachel Ray to the top of the Empire State Building. Not once did he drop her, although I know some people might think that a terrible tragedy. Sorry, but she was the best co-star I could sign on sort notice.

tabby cat,Howl-N-Scream


12. The Headless Horsecat

Of all the actors and actresses I work with, none impress me more than Sunny. Not only was this the first time he ride a horse, but he had to shoot all his scenes with pumpkin mask on his head. It was very hot and very uncomfortable, but he still proved to be terrifying in the extreme. This is a film you will not wish to miss.

Long live the Gravy!

Ginger Cat,Howl-N-Scream


13. The Diamond of the Opera

It is very hard to write, direct, and produce a moovee, let alone act in one as well. So this was quite an experience for me. I enjoy it very much and I hope you will not feel all the best scenes are in the trailer. I think it turned out to be a stunning extravaganza. It just my small tribute the great Lon Chaney, man of a 1,000 faces.

Miss Diamond,House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


In sleep she sang to me
In dreams she came
That voice which meows to me
And sings my name
And do I dream again?
For now I find
The Diamond of the opera is there,
Inside my mind

There is no Diamond of the Opera!

Raoul, I've been there -
to her world of
unending night . . .
To a world where
the daylight dissolves
into darkness . . .
darkness . . .

graphics,button


21 comments:

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Oh Diamond, those are wonderful pictures! Thank you for letting me be one of your animal actors! I love the hair! (Samantha)
Your FL furiends,

Kellykat said...

Yay!! Those are pawsome! Thank you so much for choosing me to be in your movie! You got mine just right. There are some very large birds that circle overhead at our house that really get my hair standing on end.
-Stryder

Karen Jo said...

Absolutely wonderful. Great job. You get lots of applause from me.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Diamond you are such an awesome artist with your graphic pages! You make the kitties and woofie look so cool and ready for a frightnight. I sent you a photo last week in an email and wonder if you got it?
Hope you have a wonderful autumn day....

Shadow / Molly said...

Hai I is Jake! Fank yoo so much!! I is wordless!!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

Oh boy, its gone to his head now! Shadow and I will never hear the end of it. He does look good though.

~ Molly ~

ZOOLATRY said...

Diamond - you've outdone yourself. The "classic 'n creepy cats of filmdom" is an award winner. We're thrilled to be part of it all.

The Crew said...

Bravo, bravo!!!
(clapclapclapclapclapclapclap)

Diamond, you've outdone yourself.

Jan's Funny Farm said...

Perfect casting, Diamond, for those great movies.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Those look like some fascinating movies!

Gandalf and Grayson said...

Wonderful movie posters, Diamond!

-d ma said...

very creative... and scary.

Sunny's Mommy said...

HAHAHA! Those are great :-D

Thank you for allowing Sunny the honor of starring in his first movie. I'm afraid he's going to have a big head now :-p

I am very impressed with all of the actors, too. However, Dante really should have dropped Rachael Ray.

Daisy said...

I am ready for a movie marathon!

Hahahahaha! Look at Harley-Stein! This is his movie debut. He is going to be so proud!

We are in the Halloween spirit now.

The Island Cats said...

That was fabulous!!

Clap, Clap, Clap!!!!

PB 'n J said...

These are wonderful Diamond - super fun!!!

T'Abby Normal said...

We were so excited by this list, we sent the link to everyone we knew then forgot we had not yet told you how much fun we had reading it! Wonderful!!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Fin said...

So cool, I mean scary!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Oooo, scary! All dem handsome and beyootiful actors...We sure haf some awesome frends.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Miss Diamond you iz a true genius!
They are so so exciting and they come to me and speak my name...
Ok I haz bad attempt at humor :P
Seriously you should haz your own movie company! :)

V-V

Mickey said...

Diamond!!! These pictures are awesome!! You did a lot of work,but they look SO good!! You have a wonderful imagination :)
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: Thanks for the links!!! :)

Jewelgirl said...

These are wonderful love them and
I am a huge fan of Phantom of the
Opera - love the mask! Terrific stuff! Wow!