Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, October 2, 2008

T13 - House Panthers

header


I am supposed to do 13 House Panthers this week, but my creative team (a.k.a. my bean) was down with the Flu and also busy trying to track down my truant brofur. But we shall give it a try.

Since Thursday is Grr's Day, let us lead off with Grr....

1. Doing her love at first bite impression. Really, Vampy Victor has nothing on her...

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


2. Castle Diamond is the only place to be this Howl-N-Scream season, as Mickey the Black Cat knows. Here he is sitting in one of my windows....

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


3. Down in the main ballroom, his little sister Tillie is all set to dance in the dark. Who'd like to be her partner?

House Panther


4. Purrhaps the handsome and mysterious Huggy Bear?

House Panther


5. Or Purrhaps she will send up the bat signal and Batman will answer her call?

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


6. No castle would be complete without it's own graveyard, and so out back we find Mr Hendrix, or is that Bendrix?, looking things over.

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


7. One Eyed Jack the Pirate cat was out trick or treating, but don't try to steal his candy!

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


8. I already put his one on House Panthers, but it's a good one, so here is Stygia, the Stygian Panther again...

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


(And besides I am quickly running out of artworks to use.)

9. Auntie Spooker is the glorious center of this lovely Purple Passion piece, not to mention Not the Mama's Universe...

House Panther


10. Speaking of Spooker, Hello Spooky Do, I see you, I need some help from you now...

House Panther,Howl-N-Scream


11. Since it is Grr's Day, I see know reason I can't do two of Grr...do you?

House Panther


(Double your pleasure, double your fun...)

12. And of course, fair time must be given to me, you're lovely hostess, so if you'd like to come downstairs with my, I'll show you my Crypt...

Miss Diamond,Howl-N-Scream


13. Just made it! Thanks for joining us for another exciting Thursday 13! Purrhaps I will join Tillie, for a spin around the dance floor.

Miss Diamond,Tag


Zeddie, Zeddie, my love. Where are you when I need you?

12 comments:

Kaz's Cats said...

Nice backgrounds for some very good looking kitties!

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

ZOOLATRY said...

Very very good pictures, one and all...
PS: please check your email as we've sent you a request we need an answer too... THANKS!
PPS: Feel Better Soon!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

You absolutely totally rule! Those are EXCELLENT!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Look at all those spookie pictures!!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

All of those are very nice! I hope your bean is over the flu soon. The flu is just awful :( What has your truant brother been up to?

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are all great pictures. We enjoyed them.

Jewelgirl said...

Excellent job! Loved all 13 House
Panthers! Boo-tiful T-13's!

Mickey said...

Oh boy!! Those are just too pawsome!!!
Look at me :) I think your castle is the coolest place !
Tillie is thrilled too!!! As for a dance partner, it better be Huggy Bear. Persephone has claims on Batman and Tillie does not want to get in trouble!! Heeheehee
Thanks for this great T13!
Purrs Mickey & Tillie

Evie/VampyVictor said...

OOoooohs I thinks I could like it here....
Though I do like my girls to be more.. well seductive.. not scary..
You lure more flies with honey my dear :P hehe

Soooo ladies? Howz about a bit of soft white floof?
You aint done it till you done it with white floof? :)

Dance I mean sillies!! :P hehe

V-V

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Ooooo spooky...and purrty too!

-d ma said...

very creative.

MoMo said...

Woweee!!!! Your pictures just get better and better. Totally spooky and scaryyyyy. Love them!!!! Look forward to more. More, more please!!!!