Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tabby Tale Tuesday - What's the smell?

You know, I never truly understand what poor Yao-Lin go through with Baby Mao, until I get bro-fur of my own.

tabby cat


I mean, what a stinky, smelly, cat this tabby invader is.

tabby cat


Why is it, when he use the litter box, he has to be sure the WHOLE HOUSE know?

Now, I am not saying my poop doesn't stink, it do, but it do NOT stinks anywhere near as much as his do, despite the fact we eat the same foods.

tabby cat


He go, and it just a terrible, noxious odor fill the WHOLE HOUSE.

Plus, we have two litter boxes and he use them both. I mean, it was supposed to be one for me, one for him, but he go where ever he feel like. And it NASTY.

tabby cat


And then I have to go and do my business in what smells like a toxic dump?

At least I can go outside if I need to. He on restriction, probably because bean be afraid we'd get cited for damaging the environment of she let him out.

tabby cat


He also do not drape himself all over me, like Mao-Mao does with poor Yoa-Lin. I think I would die if he do that.

Perhaps we should have stinky kitten competition, see who have the worst smelling little bro-fur.

Gack!

9 comments:

MacVet said...

How can your hoomans not give u privacy and snap photos of you doing... erm.. private fings?!!!

~Bombay

-d ma said...

oh i'm sure over time you'll get used to the stinkyness and even come to enjoy it.

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

oh my Bast. i am so glad i don't have a stinky brother like that. perhaps Yaolin can give you his cork? ha ha ha Triston doesn't mean to be stinky, maybe he just nervous cause the camera is on him?

thank you so so so much for the great picture of me!!! i am going to post it tomorrow. you are so talented and i am blushing that you chose me!

Daisy said...

I must agree, little brothers can be a bit stinky!

The Crew said...

I think the problem may be the same as our brother Max has. Sometimes he doesn't cover well enough, or doesn't cover at all, when he leaves the box.

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Sigh. I really hate having to share a litter box!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Sunny is a contender for that contest. (He'd qualify as Rascal's little brother). His poopies are PUTRID, gag inducing, and he doesn't cover them!!

Mickey said...

Amazing that some kitties process food so differently!!!!! I'm lucky because my sisfurs are not overly stinky ;)
Purrs Mickey

Evie/VampyVictor said...

My big sisfur is more stinky that I iz.
But she eats different food too and has a VERY sensitive tummy.
I think all kitties just process things different like...
But I haz to say ( even thoughs I iz a little embarrassed) I haz very stinky breath..../hide

PES: great legwork there Tris! :)

V-V