Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuxie Tricks Tuesday

Diamond


I am hiding, you can't see me!

Diamond


Here I am!

Diamond


I like to climb up high, but I must be careful because it can be dangerous.

Diamond


When I am up here, I can check in the cabinet to make sure I have plenty of foods to eat!

Diamond


I also like to be up high, as I can survey my house from up here.

(And besides, my brofur has not figured out how to get up there yet.)

Need more Tuxiness? Visit the "NEW" Tuxedo Gang Hideout!

Tuxi Cat,Autumn

14 comments:

Parker said...

Hi Diamond! Being up high is fun, but you are right, you have to be careful!

-d ma said...

that's very diego-sanish. especially the part about avoiding his little brother.

Sweet Praline said...

Hi Diamond! I have always wondered what it felt like to be up that high. I have never been a climber or jumper. The highest I get is on the kitchen table. Must be fun.

PB 'n J said...

Oh yes - being up is fun, but being careful is a good idea too!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

I love to be up high!

Daisy said...

Diamond, I love getting up high, too! It is very fun.

jan said...

We like it when our scary cat climbs high up. We pretend she's not there.

Misty the alpha Poodle

Tybalt said...

You are so athletic, Diamond!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Diamond, I hope your brother never learns how to get up there. You need a safe refuge!

The OP Pack said...

Well, Diamond, woo have convinced me that it is fun to be up high. I just need to work on my jumping skills to get up that high. Oh, wait a minute, our cold box is tucked inside a cabinet holder - I don't think I can fit up there. Hmmmm, I just may have to come visit woo.

Woos, Thunder of the OP Pack

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Yoor lucky, we can't get to da top of our frijimator.

T'Abby Normal said...

I like to be up high too, because that silly tabby Abby cat is not much of a "jumper." How fortunate for us, huh?

Purrs,
Stygia

Kelly Cat said...

You're mighty brave, Diamond... but I'm confident you know what you're doing up there.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Peek-a-BOO
We both like to be up high too! I like your hidey hole though :)
Make sure you brofur does not see how you get up there coz he will follow, that is how I work out things, watch my sisfur :)

V-V