Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bad Kitties at 4:00 AM

We are Hosting Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos here at Diamond's Harvest Home this weekend.

The Chaos started at 4:00 A.M., when I woke up with back spasms. The cause was easy to figure out.

House Panther,Miss Diamond,Domestic Cat


Miss Diamond had again taken over the bottom of the bed, forcing me into a little ball in the upper right hand quarter.

The bed is obviously not big enough for the both of us.

Miss Diamond,Domestic Cat,House Panther


I know, how could I possibly suspect his angelic face of evil intent? Trust me...I know better.

Meanwhile, in another part of the house, we find Bad Kitty Cat of Chaos #2.

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat


"Oh," you say. "How can you even suspect him of harmful intent. Look at how adorable he is!"

Sir Tristan,Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat


Seriously, if he's so innocent, why is he hiding his face?

Your bad kitties are welcome here too!

There are lots of easy ways to join us. You can use the handy dandy submit form. Or you can fire up your e-mail and shoot off a missive to festivalchaos AT gmail [dot] com. OR you can leave a comment with the link you are submitting below.

What the heck is a Festival of Chaos you might ask? Just CLICK HERE to read Miss Diamond's guides to Carnivals, Festivals and Kitty Cat Chaos in general.

All set? Great! And our optional theme (as selected by Miss Diamond) is: "It's 4:00 AM. Do you know where your human is?"

4 comments:

Cory said...

OOOhhh at 4am my humans are safely tucked in bed and my momma is washing them...no need for an alarm clock here!

Parker said...

We have the same issue in our bed!

Jimmy Joe said...

Sometimes Momma wakes up and can't move at all because Coco and I have trapped her in. That means we all got a good night's sleep!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Awww Miss Diamond I think you need to teach your Momma the art of butt natting.. it gives more room for all concerned hehe

Momma can never pick for these things as she has trouble discerning what is chaos and what is not nowdays.. it is just a blur.. but please feel free anytime to take whatever you would like from out bloggie to add to it.
You are always more than welcome if there is anything you can use :))
Tris.. shhhhh.. don't tell your Momma I told you this, but she is onto you man... :p hehe

V-V