Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos #71

Header,Graphics,banner


"What you mean," I meow, "no more treats?"

"You ate them all," my bean say.

"I not eat. You give them to tabby brofur." I know what happens in this house.

"No," she insist. "You ate them all. He didn't get that many."

She is wrong and I send her out to store to get more treats. As you can see, I am Angelic, good cat, deserving of many, many, many treats!

Diamond is a good cat, cat


Maybe we should have Bad Human Festival of Chaos?

As for Bad Kitty Cats, Babeth start things off with a bit of Motherly Love posted at the House of Chaos.

I do not think that Babeth is Bad Kitty Cat either. She probably deserves treats, just not any of mine.

A year ago, Autumn was just Minding her Own Business when she get a surprise! Oh boy! Can I sympathize with this one!



OOooo...check it out. Phoebe is having Friday Fun with Yarn. My goodness, and that does look like fun too!

Cory Cat relates what happens when you get hooked on Adan Everyday. Things get Ruined! Although I don't know milk everywhere does not sound so bad to me. Be happy to help clean up!

Mog, as always have many things to share with us. Starting with the handsome Cece on Tuxie Tuesday.

Cece is a handsome cat!


Cece then demonstrates Caturday Stretching at iInfidel:

Cece streching


Evidently, CeCe gets around a lot.

Goma shows off his devilish side...and wins in This Is Why I Am Late For Work...sometimes. Okay, I admit I have not seen Goma's blog before. I will have to start reading. This looks like MUCH fun!

Parker gets an early holiday pressie, and it's very pink. Let her know So, Whatdaya' Think? over at Perfectly Parker.

In Tabbylicious land, it appears my Tabby Brofur has started a new trend on Surfin' Saturday:

Surfin' with Sir Tristan


The Floofy Kahuna


Island Cats Adventure in Maui


Vampy Victor demonstrates why Cats and plastic bags don't mix in Plastic Bag + Cat = Bad News:

Wrap him up, I'll take him


Since you are already here at my Harvest Home, be sure to our 13 very special guest cats during this week's T13: the Woods Out Back. This finishes off a week in which I explore the world of my fairy minions. Very exciting news too...my Wednesday post on the wee folk has drawn the attention of the Celitic Myth Podshow and I have been asked to appear as a guest blogger!

Celtic Myth Headlines


My bean has an addition to that post which talks about fairies being hidden children and how it equates to the Scandinavian legend of the Huldra as she also shows us a Pretty Fly on Digicats.

Purrray for Moki


Our furriend Moki has been furry sick with a urinary track infection. So while Rocky look like he taking it Easy Like Sunday he really doing something for Moki!

Over at Life from a Cat's Perspective, Samantha Black and Mr. Tigger list 13 things they like doing that can sometimes get them in trouble.

It's Caturday...and what are those kitties doing? Find out at The Catboys Realm"!

CeCe working hard


CeCe has also been working hard, doing some Caturday Painting. I hope he not get it all over his nice furs!

Hosting a blog carnival can be hard work, but hosting Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is no where near as hard as taking on the Carnival of the Cats, as Miss Mog finds out in Easy Like Sunday Evening.

Also, a public service announcements...this one from Zoolatry:

Thank a soldier for your freedom


Remember to thank them for defending our freedom!

Also check out Zoolatry's The Cat Realm "Dares"...Zoey as been furry, furry, busy...

Need more Chaos? Check out the Carnival of the Cats at The Catboys Realm, and Weekend Cat Blogging at CatSynth's FEMA Trailer.

We will be hosing Weekend Cat Blogging on Sunday, November 30th for my Birthday Bash Blowout and House Trashing party, so mark your calendars!

Also, we're Talking Turkey this Thursday at Diamond's Harvest Home with special guests Geegaw Annie and Leah, the Mosaic Dog, her boyfriend woofie Titus, Mr Hendrix the Kitty, Bear, Ginger from Cory Cat's Blog, Ed, Fagin, Flynn, Cookie, and Gemini, Maggy & Zoey, and Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle. Be sure to stop by and grab some thanksgiving goodness!

Thank you for stopping by the
Bad Kitty Cat's Festival of Chaos!
That's a wrap!

5 comments:

The Island Cats said...

Wow! Look at us! We're surfin'!!!

Cool Festival!

Wally & Ernie

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Hi Diamond:
Here is our post for the Bad Kitty Cat Festival of Festival! Here is 13 Things we like to do that can sometimes get us in trouble!

http://jcfloresinc.blogspot.com/2008/11/thursday-13-35-13-things-we-like-doing.html

Your FL furiends,

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Geez:: Festival of Chaos!!
YFF,

mog said...

Great job on the festival. Enjoyed it very much. Purrs from the boys.

Mog, Meowza and Cece

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Great Festival!! And wowie is that nice to be a guest blogger!! they chose well! :))

V-V