Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, November 2, 2008

Easy like Sunday

Diamond


My, how much fun the Halloween Ball was! All that dancing! But I hurt my paw and was limping afterwards.

My bean check me over very well, but there nothing really wrong. I am fine today after a rest for a couple of days.

Of course I wish to rest with my bean on the bed, and Tabby brofur also wish to be on bed, which is not big enough for the three of us. Bean said it end up being a bit of a fright night, with our whispered hissing as each other as we fight for bed space.

My bean was busy and change my page theme over for November so we are now Diamond's Harvest Home was we celebrate an Awesome Autumn leading up to my Purthday and Turkey Day as well. She as also made me a Mab the Fairy Queen for the month. I am Queen Empress of everything anyway, so why not?

She has also been very busy on her blog and turn Grr and I into Cowgirls. But where is my pony?

Just because Howl-N-Scream is over does not mean that our T-13's go away. Please check back this Thursday for Friskie Feline Fun! Our guests are Puff, Pearl, Fin, Sabi, Blackie, Zoey & Maggy, Shabby, Mr. Tigger, Halloween, Feather, Spooky Do and the Fabulously Friskie Miss Peach!

We also have Talkin' Turkey starting on November 20th, and believe me, you will NOT want to miss that!

graphics


Award


Karen Jo at Kitty Limericks has given me an I Love your blog award.

The rules are as follows:

1. Those who have received this award, can add the pic.
2. Add a link to that furson’s blog who awarded you.
3. Choose 7 others to receive this award and add links to their blogs.
4. Leave a message to their blogs so that they know about this.

So, I would like to pass this award along to:

Our Life by Eric & Flynn,
Mieow with Momo & Company,
My fellow House Panther Cory Cat,
Mickey the Black Cat, & Tillie and Georgia too!
Grr, Midnight and Cocoa,
Top Cat Rules,
and to House Panthers, which I love!

5 comments:

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Congratulations on your award.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Aww poor Miss Diamond! That is what Momma used to do when she woz younger and used to dance all night, she could not walk the next few days hehe

I am very glad it is better now though!
Congrats on your awardies too!
You new page is very country, we checked in yesterday and had to double back coz we thoughts we entered the wrong house :) hehe

V-V

T'Abby Normal said...

You look so comfy, we almost though you were a pillow and not a cat!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Parker said...

We have a king-size bed and some nights, it's too small!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm so glad your paw is feeling better after resting. And that you didn't have to go to the V E T.

Congratulations on your award :-D It's very well deserved.