Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Friday, November 21, 2008

Formerly Feral Friday: 8 things me-me

Pearl have tagged me for the 8-things me-me.

The rules are:

- Each furson starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.

- Fursons who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

- At the end of your post, you need to choose eight fursons to get tagged and list their names.

- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

1. I am very messy eater. Probably not want to take me out to nice restaurant for dinner.

Miss Diamond


2. I am very fussy eater for a former feral. I only like stinky goodness with gravy. I usually eat all the gravy, but only some of the foods. The Tabby Introooder then eats the rest. I do not like beef so I will not eat it. Have you ever seen a cat kill a cow? Well then...

3. Since I was feral born and did not get much human interaction as a kitten, I do not like to be held. I will tolerate petting but I do not snuggle. If I am tired of humans, I will bite at them, but not hard enough to break skin.

4. I like to sit on the bean and do happy feets. (Loreta-bean call his "making biscuits".) I like to be petted while do this. I drool all over while I am doing this.

5. Next week I will have lived with this bean for four years. I will be happy to stay with her for next four and the four after that and the four after that if I live that long. She take very good care of me.

6. My little tent is my safe zone. Then I get tired and do not wish to be bothered, I retire to my little tent. Sometimes I will spend hours and hours and hours in my little tent. The Tabby Introoooder went in my little tent the other day and I had to attack him with all my claws extended. He may not go there.

My Little Tent


7. Everything that I want is mine. Just because I do not want it does not make it yours. I may want it later. This goes for my foods, but I can't get the Tabby Introooooder to understand that.

8. I prefer to go to bathroom outside. I would rather not use litter box if I do not have to. As a result, before Tabby Introoooooder came, bean might go for weeks, not have to clean litter box cause I not use it. Now it must get clean every day, Tabby Introooooooder make mess.

So, now I would like to tag some of my new friends as I wish to know more about them. So...

I wish to tag Rocky of The Hudson Furkids,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle,
Khyras the Cyberian Huskey,
Thunder and the Ops Pack at The Chronicle of woos,
The crew at The Misadventures of Me,
And since it coming up to Turkey day, Batman and the Turkey Cats.

That is six, but as some are multi-furson blogs, I will count it as eight. Of course, if anyone else wish to play, please feel free to join in.

Autumn,Thanksgiving,Romantic,Scarecrow

10 comments:

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Miss Diamond they were wonderful things to learn about you!!
I want to comment on every one but I iz afraid that I might get out of hand like usual.. hehe
My bestest favorite is your happy feets though and drool.. Momma thinks is the epitome of kitty happiness.. drool.. I beg to differ hehe

V-V

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OH MY!

Tank woo fur the tag -

Now to get thinking AFTER MY NAP!

Have a great Friday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra The Cyberian Husky

Cory said...

These were really cool things to learn about you Diamond! I love your tent...I wouldn't dream of entering! My Grete has her own kennel "tent" she loves. I can't go in there either.

Eduardo said...

You drool? Thats so cool! My Mommy had a cat that drool everytime you petted him!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
p.s. I did the meme!

The Island Cats said...

Those are some good facts about you! And being a former feral myself, I can relate to some of them!!

Zoey

Daisy said...

I like your style of eating, Diamond!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Diamond, you must be excellent at making happy feets, since it makes you drool. I agree with you on #7! You are a very smart girl, and that is the right attitude to have ;-)

I hope all of you have a great weekend :-D

The OP Pack said...

Thank you for tagging us. We will have to think about this to know what to say. It was nice to learn all those great things about woo.

Woos, the OP Pack

Sweet Praline said...

Those were some wonderful things to learn about you. My mom says I am a very messy eater too!

Shadow / Molly said...

We didnt ferget bout the meme we is goin to try and get that done on Wednesday :)