Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, November 9, 2008

Green

Fairies,Fantasy,Poser


I was working on my Myth Monday article when the monitor suddenly turned green. All green. This really fluorescent lime green that my Tabby brofur would really approve of.

"I not have anything to do with it!" I meow at my bean.

"No, of course not," she says. "It was an old monitor and was getting ready to go. "

Luckily, we have an extra one that come with the Gateway to the Internets computer we get earlier in the year. This one much bigger and brighter!

It good thing too, as I am hosting Carnival of Cats today at House Panthers and need to be on internets.

Be sure to submit your post if you have not done so already, or e-mail your submission if you the submit form not working. Or just leave a comment here. I know it Carnival of the Cats, but woofies are welcome too!

PeeEss: I am updating my links so if I do not have your blog listed on my blogroll, please let me know so I can add it. Thanx!

4 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We submitted a post for the Carnival! And please add us to your blogroll, okay?

The Island Cats
http://island-cats.com

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Green is such a puuretty colour!
I am sorry it broke-ed but I am glad that you has a new one already! :)
PES: I believes in fairys but they scary kind that we is afraid of hehe

V-V

Mickey said...

WOW!!!! That was lucky!! Those fairies must be looking out for you :)
Purrs Mickey

meemsnyc said...

That would scare us if our monitor turned green, since we are on a laptop!!