Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, November 20, 2008

T-13: Talking Turkey (Part I)

Header,Graphics


Thanksgiving is still a week away, but some of my furriends just can't help talking about it now. Fur insidence...

1. Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle just loves a certain bird!

Dog,Pug,Talking Turkey


But then, don't we all?

2. Cookie not quite getting what she want for dinner either...

Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


3. Little Fagin, the Purrageous Pirate is looking for a change of menu...

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat


4. I stop by the Mosaic Cats and Oh look! I think I see a turkey lurkey!

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


5. Leah is a little confused....

Dog,Talking Turkey


6. Over at The Furry Kids house, something seems to have gotten misplaced! And they think Titus knows something about it...

Talking Turkey,Dog


Purrrhaps we should call in CCSI?

7. They better find it fast because over at Chey's Place Gemini is looking for it to!

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


8. Maggy and Zoey have been oggling the main...er bird....over at Zoolatry.

Himalayan Cat,Long Haired Cat,Talking Turkey


9. In fact, I think I see one too, visiting at the house of the Meowers from Missouri...

Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


10. Flynn has been saving lots and lots of tummy space for next week's feast...

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


11. Cory Cat's sisfur Ginger is still waiting for more too...

Domestic Cat,Tabby Cat,Talking Turkey


12. Bear, our local food critic, pronounces everything quite delish...

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Long Haired Cat,Talking Turkey


13. Although Mr. Hendrix seems to have something else entirely on his mind...

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


Next week is of course reserved for our big gobblers. Come on back for a second helping of Talking Turkey, here at Diamond's Harvest Home on Thanksgiving Thursday!

20 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Wow, that was fantastic! Now we have turkey on our minds!!

Lacy said...

w00f's Diamond, luvvvv the turkey picksurs....hmmm, iz it time fur turkey now??

b safe,
~rocky~

Eric and Flynn said...

Those are great pictures. Thanks for including me.
Purrs Flynn

ZOOLATRY said...

Turkey 'n ham 'n shrimp... what sensible cat wouldn't like Thanksgiving.
A great collection here (Fat Eric might get No. 1 in our book...) and thanks for making us part of it all.
PS we'll be back next week for more!

The Furry Kids said...

That was awesome!!! Thanks for including me!

Your pal,
Titus

PS - Where's the turkey???

Eduardo said...

BOL! That was so great! You are so talented! I love turkey! How did you know?!?! Thanks for including me! I'm going to post that pic tomorrow on Fantastic Friday! My Mommy is smiling real big, you made our day!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Sara, Bebe and Iago said...

Those are wunnerful TDay pictures! Diamond, you are SO talented!

meep, Twizz, and Bear said...

Those are super cool! Thanks so much for showing me doin' what I do best - EAT!!!

You are furry talented, and we have been enjoying your creations on the House Panther blog - please keep up the great werk!

Bear

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Oh they better find it fast cause Chey is already eating it! Really I am just floofy. Chey is the piggy... he he.

Daisy said...

Now I am in the mood for Turkey Day!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Oh boy! Thanks for choosing me. Bendrix is all kinds of happy about us being selected.

Um, how long until Turkey Day???

A whole day of eating and football. Totally up my alley!

The Island Cats said...

That was a pawsome T-13!!

Everycat said...

These are such good fun! Great pictures that all look rather tasty!

Whicky Wuudler

The Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, thank you fur featuring my floofy tum!! i am furry proud of being in yer turkey pictures--they are just pawesome!! we allus enjoy 'em.

i can't wait for all the yummy treats comin' up next week . . . ya think maybe mom'll put 'nip inna stuffing--it's green an' herbaceous, like sage!

btw, speaking of herbs, thank you fur making that nice comment to xingxing--poor girlcat needs alla help she can get; soooooo needy! (but between you an' me, she couldn't find a pie in a pastry shop;-) sometimes mom hasta point out treats lyin' right in fronta her nose!

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OH MY!

All those khytty tummies!!

*SIGH!*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: I don't have a sled but I'll be sure Mom gets some videos of ME in the snow!

PB 'n J said...

Wow Diamond - another beautiful set of friends! Mommy has posted the lovely picture of me today and I tagged you for a meme!

Pearl

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Wowie they woz cool!! I think I want to be involved in all this Turkey business with all the fun I see here (yeah yeah Mommas says it's just coz for the food)... hehe
They all is so great!! We still giggle at Flynn's though :)

V-V

Mickey said...

Diamond!!!!!!!! Once again you have done a pawsome job!!! I love these pictures!!!!! You are so good!!!!
I even giggled at some,heehee
Can't wait for next week :)
Purrs Mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

Bring on the turkey! Next week we're all going to be doing what Bear is, and then Ginger!

Those are all wonderful Talking Turkey graphics :-D

Cory said...

Oh, I'm so silly, I just now figured out Ginger belly is on here! We'll have to post this after the post-Thanksgiving feast! You captured her purrfectly! Thanks for including her!