Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


Zedmonster Valentine
Diamond loves Zed-Monster


graphics


Cat Hospital
My health care provider


My Clubs


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Thursday, November 27, 2008

T-13: Talking Turkey (Part II)

Before we get started on our feast, I just want to state that I have many, many things to be thankful for.

I am thankful I now have a home and do not have to live outside.
I am thankful I have many good foods to eat and to not have to hunt to feed myself.
I am thankful for a warm bed to curl up on during cold winter evenings.
I am thankful for an abundance of toys, and treats and catnip - all which add immensely to my quality of life.
I am thankful that so far, the recession has not affected us much and that I am safe and secure.
And I am thankful for my human bean, who take such very good care of me.

Today is my Purrthday and the fourth anniversary of coming to live in my new home with this bean. Had a I stayed wild and still had to live outside, it's doubtful I'd have lived these four years. I certainly would not have lived them as comfortable as I am living them now.

Because it is Thanksgiving, my Purrthday party has been moved to this weekend where we will have a SUPER TRASH THE HOUSE PARTY going on, as we also host a furry special edition of WEEKEND CAT BLOGGING!

In case you not get enough to eat today, just us Saturday and Sunday as we will have have Chick-hens, Hams, Turkey leftovers, Salmon, real live dead shrimps and some of those freeze dried fish things Misty send me from the lake by her house.

We also will have Temptations and Party Mix and all sorts of catnip confections, so you will not wish to miss out on all the great fun!

I also wish to say that I have more candidates for Turkey Talk this week than I have room for, so...If you did not make to this week's edition, and that includes my new woofie friends, you'll be with us next week for Snow in Southwest Florida! (Yes, we get it. It come in a truck. All 25 tons worth of it!)

So, now that we have all that out of the way, let us take a moment to thank Bast for the great noms we are about to enjoy and to offer a purrayer to our friends who are feeling under the weather and who could not be here to just us today for this bountiful meal...

Header,Graphics


Now...onto the salad:

1. We open up the meal with some Speedy Salad...

Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


2. Complete with Stryder dressing! Hey, who could ask for more?

Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


3. You might want to check out the Kellie a la Orange...

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


4. If it's not sweet enough for you, we've got some Sugar on the side...

Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


5. The main course consist of Turkey cats Abigale...

Calico Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


6. And Reggie...

Domestic Cat,Tabby Cat,Talking Turkey


7. There's also some Ernie a la Isle stuffing to go with it!

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


8. Don't forget the Rocky rolls....

Turkish Van Cat,Talking Turkey


9. And watch out for the Pete Underfeet....

Domestic Cat,Bi-Colored Cat,Talking Turkey


10. And need I say the Sunny gravy is excellent, as usual?

Bi-Colored Cat,Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey


11. We also have some Gandalf goodness to top things off.

House Panther,Russian Blue,Talking Turkey


12. What meal would be complete without desert, and so offer you a choice of either Misty Mousse...

Scottish Fold Cat,Talking Turkey


13. Or the more traditional Pumpkin Pie...

Domestic Cat,Talking Turkey,Bi-Colored Cat


Once you're done eating, you might want to stop into the game room and pick up some football with my Tabby brofur. He's really ready to rumble tomorrow!

Have a good one, and don't forget to Gobble till you Wobble!

Autumn,Thanksgiving,Turkey,Clip Art Creations

23 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I'm sooo furry full now!

I've never had that many khytties in one sitting!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Kellykat said...

Mmm...we sound delicious! Hope Scotchy doesn't try to gobble us up out of jealousy!
-Stryder & Sugar

The Cat Realm said...

What a fabulous Thanksgiving meal!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Mrs. OZ, Tintin, Naughty, Luna, Ruis and Karl

Gandalf and Grayson said...

These are a Thanksgiving Delight! Thanks for including Gandalf!

Parker said...

Yum, what a lovely display!
Have a very very Happy Thanksgiving!

Mickey said...

Diamond!!!! Once again you have fantastic pictures for our viewing pleasure!!!!!!! I see lots of kitties enjoying Thanksgiving goodness :) We hope you are enjoying it too!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

PeeEss:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Island Cats said...

Wow, that was a great T-13 dinner! We're full now! 'Specially Ernie cuz he got stuffed!!!

Happy Purrthday to you too...what a great way to spend Thanksgiving, giving thanks for you!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Rascal said...

What a great post. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Daisy said...

A delicious feast, for sure! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jimmy Joe said...

Mmmm, I hope all our buddies get all those yummies today!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Cory said...

What fun! We think that Sunny is laying on his back just waiting for the gravy to be poured in his mouth!! Ha Ha!

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Little Pete looked so polite compared to some of the others!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Diamond, what a wonderful day, to be able to wish you Happy Birthday, Happy Gotcha Day and Happy Thanksgiving Day all at once! We hope your day is filled with many snuggles and special treats!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

ZOOLATRY said...

Menu extraordinaire! Each and every item should be savored slowly, subtly, with great deliberation.

And for an all-in-one treat: rolling Thankful Thursday, Thursday Thirteen, a Gotcha Day and a Purrthday all together -- who can beat that!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

First, Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Gotcha Day! Speedy sez he's acited to see himself der on da table where he will not be allowed today. Sadie wants a piece of dat Pumpkin pie!

Fat Eric said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Mericky friends!

Southbay Girl said...

Diamond, Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kodak, 3 Perf, Blossom and Angel Winton

Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy Birthday and Gotcha Day, Diamond :-D

Thank you so much for including Sunny. Turkey day is just not complete without some good gravy.

Right now I'm doing the same thing as Abigail and Reggie. Our turkey is roasting and smells delicious. Can't wait for it!

You have a great Birthday, Gotcha Day and Thanksgiving with your bean :-D

Skittles, The Huntress said...

Have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

Skittles, The Huntress

DaisyMae Maus said...

That's quite a menu!

Happy Fangs-giving! Gobble, gobble, gobble ... 'urp!
DMM and the Feline Americans

Sweet Praline said...

Happy Birthday, Gotcha Day, and Thanksgiving!

Eduardo said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Evie/VampyVictor said...

haha They was fun as always!!
I thinks I would like that din dins very much! :)

V-V