Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trash the House Super Purrthday PAW-TY!!!!

YEAH! It's time to TRASH the HOUSE! Since I "move" into my Winter Palace after this weekend, we can really trash the place!

Yippeee!!!!

For your culinary delight, we have lots and lots of munchies including:

Ham


Ham! And doesn't that look yummy?

Country Friend Chicken


Country friend Chick-hen - my favorite!

Traditional Turkey Dinner


Turkey and stuff, in case you haven't had enough already!

Real Live Dead Shrimps


Real Live Dead Shrimps!

Grilled Salmon Steak


Grilled Salmon Steak...

Sushi


And a wide selection of Sushi - which is just uncooked real live dead fish by the way.

Also available is a wide selection of Temptations...

Cat,Diamond,Treats


There is plenty of catnip for those who like that sort of thing...

That's a big bag of catnip you have there


Like me!

The big white spot


We have plenty of moovees to watch in the video room, and popcorn to snack on too!

Some of my favorite Moovees


There's some really cool toys:

Cat Tunnel


And of course, when you tire out and need to take a nap, well...

Easy Like Sunday


We have accommodations for that as well.

Some come on and PAW-TY! PAW-Ty! PAW-Ty! With me!!!!

Paw-ty Gras


PEE Ess: Don't forget about Weekend Cat Blogging! You can submit your entry to the Weekend Cat Blogging round up HERE.

22 comments:

Eric and Flynn said...

Yayyyy!!! We're here for your trash the house birthday pawty. All that food looks great, but just look at the size of that bag of nip!!! Droool. We're going to help you have a great day.

Parker said...

Happy Birthday Diamond!
Smooches to you on your special day!
What a great party! I'm gonna' go get some of that HAM!!!
here's my WCB post -
http://perfectlyparker.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-thanksgiving.html

The Island Cats said...

Happy Purrthday, Diamond! We're here to par-tay with you! Whoohoo! We thought after all the turkey we ate, we wouldn't have room for more food...but we we're wrong! Let us at that ham!

Hope you have a special day!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Cory said...

We're on our way over for the house trashing...we really are looking forward to rolling in that nip after we eat some sushi! Hope your purrthday is awesome.

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

OMD!

All those delikhacies to choose from -

And grrrrreat food too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Daisy said...

What a fabulous party! Happy Birthday Diamond! And thanks for inviting us to share with you. You look so pretty in your fancy ruff.

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy Birthday Diamond and many, many, many mooooooore!! The food looks delicious and we can trash houses with the best of them!! How about a game of thundering herds of elephants?
Your FL furiends,

Cheysuli and gemini said...

House trashing birthday party?! What a cool way to go. I am so going to plan mine...

mog said...

Happy Purrthday. Great party. The boys house trashed over at WCB. But they go for seconds on the yummies then continue to trash the house, Meowza chasing Cece all over the place knocking over stuff.

PB 'n J said...

Happiest of Happy Purrthdays to you Diamond! What a super duper party you've got here! We're hoping you have a super day :-)

Purrs,
Pearl, Bert and Jake

Kelly Cat said...

Happy birthday, Diamond! We didn't know what to bring, but it looks like you have everything. Have a great day!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Woohoo...par-tay! Happy Purrthday Diamond!

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

Hey Diamond! It is only 5:30 on Sat here so I'm wishing you a Happy Birthday and helping you trash the house ON your special day.

I hope you are having a great day. Lotsa great friends are here. You are so much prettier than any bling, but your pictures are lovely!

Let me get you a plate of chicken and some more nip!

PS your sunday post is up so I think you'll get birthday wishes on both posts!

Sweet Praline said...

I'm running a little late to the party, but I brought plenty of floof to leave around! Happy Birthday Diamond!

The OP Pack said...

Aren't you the pretty bling bling girl!!! Happy Birthday,Diamond, and many more to come.

Woos, the OP Pack

The Cat Realm said...

Happy Birthday Diamond!!! And thank you for the great party! Yum yum yum yum - look at that wonderful food! Let's party!

Alexi said...

Happy purrthday, Diamond. I'd love to have some real live dead shrimps!! And look at that big bag of catnip--ooooo.

Mickey said...

Happy Purrthday Diamond!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You really know how to party!!!!! Look at all the goodies :o WOW!!!!
Look at all the cats too! I can still find a thing or two to trash even if I am late!!!!!!!!!!
Great eats too !! Nom,nom,nom!!!
Purrs Mickey

thehouseofchaos said...

Yay ! Paw-ty ! Purrty sweet of you. But watch out with the food, our Freya would hog it. See: http://thehouseofchaos.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/potluck-kitteh/

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Diamond! That looked like a great party. Sorry we missed it.

~J&B

Jewelgirl said...

I missed this!!! No I was not shopping but tending to family
matters! But Happy Super Purrthday
a little late! Jewelgirl and
kitties five!!!!!!!!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

OMG OMG!! MEGA HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS DIAMOND!!!!
I know I iz soo very late but that does not mean that I can't not jump back in time and celebrate withs you!! Coz thats what we can do in the virtual world!!
well maybee not.. but that does not- not mean my bestest thoughts are still with you!
I hopes you had a wondrous day and have many more to come!!
your cheeky fuuriend!
Vic :)

V-V