Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuxi Tuesday Treat

House Panther,Miss Diamond,Domestic Cat,Christmas


Today, I am pleased to announce the unveiling of my 2008 limited edition holiday greeting card. It's all about something near and dear to me, TREATS! (And the eating of small birds before they freeze to death.)

If you would like to receive one of these special holiday greeting cards, please e-mail me with you snail mail address and I shall send one to you.

Note that my tabby brofur unveil his card yesterday and that if you have already e-mailed to him, you do not need to e-mail to me as well. You will also get one of my cards and versa-visa. (My bean call this Chering an envelope. She says I need to work on this Chering thing a lot, but I don't know what Sonny Bono's widow have to do with anything.)

Some of you have asked how my bean make all these graphics. She has a blog (http://digicats.blogspot.com/) where she talk about the the programs he uses in and the like but she use mostly PhotoShop and a program called Photosuite to put graphics together. She also has PSPxI, but she is just learning how to use that.

Anyway, usually cards have gone to family in this past, this is the first year I am allowed to offer them to you, my furriends. So please feel free to take advantage of this great offer to get a wonderful picture of me to hang on your holiday mantle, or to sleep cuddle up next to. Unlike the real me, the holiday card will not attempt to take over your bed.

Correction: Sunday during BKCFC #71, I send around Zoolatry's request to write just one more for wounded men and women in our armed services. The mail address that was given at the time was in correct. The correct address is:

Holiday Mail for Heroes
P.O. Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456


I can assure you that we will send several cards to the brave men and women who helped fight for freedom for our country and hope that you will help in this great cause as well.

(Disclaimer: No hats or small birds were harmed in the making of this holiday cards. Despite the fact that it is unseasonable cold in Southwest Florida, it is not snowing.)

8 comments:

Cory said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us and for sharing ideas +so my mom and figure out how to do a wee bit of this herself. Maybe we can make a holiday card next year vs. those silly store bought ones.

Tybalt said...

I will have to get my mommy to email the snail mail address. I think we are going to do cards to all of my friends again this year, but we aren't as sure whether or not they will feature my handsome self.

PB 'n J said...

We'd love to trade holiday cards Miss Diamond - we'll send you the snail mail address.

And yes - it's going to be a whole week of Pearl for me, come by on Thursday!

Pearl

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Um, now dat yoo said dat mom realized dat she may haf dat photosuite software in a pile of stuff somewhere...hmmm.

Evie/VampyVictor said...

haha suuure no hats or birds were harmed.. Tris tells me allll about you little Miss!
SOk I like girls that can "look after themselves" hehe :)

V-V

Black Cat said...

Hello Diamond dear, thanks for visiting. I'm still trying to catch up after my computer problems. However I have 235 blogs in my Bloglines which I like to read so I don't think that's likely to happen any time soon, haha! I just have to close my eyes and click, lol! I'm also very easily side-tracked and by coincidence, came across Bean's Digicatsanddogs blog today which Victor had put a link to on his blog. So naturally I had to go and take a look, then a look back, and back, and back... Very nice! Until I came here I didn't know it was Bean's blog! She's a very clever scrapbooker:) xxx

Sweet Praline said...

I just love your card. Mom has sent my address to you. I am trying to get her to take some time to design a card with me on it this year!

Christian said...

On behalf of everyone at Pitney Bowes and the American Red Cross, thank you for all of your support in helping to spread the word about the “Holiday Mail for Heroes” program.

We would like you to know that we’ve not only reached the goal of delivering one million cards to US service members, veterans and military families, but we surpassed it! And it’s all because people like you and your blog readers who got involved. View the following video for more details and a personal message of thanks from all of us: http://blip.tv/file/1643672/.

We could not have done it without you.