Captain's Cabin

Pirate Lord of the Platinum Coast
View My Profile

graphics

Dogs have owners, Cats have staff.
Cleo on the Beach - Dianna
Find my staff on:

Blogger Button Twitter Facebook Button MySpace Button Photobucket Button


graphics


Be kind to animals!
Terry & Friend
Have lunch with Hockey Player!


graphics


House Panthers


graphics


Tuxie Gang Hideout


graphics


Pink Ladies


graphics


Coat of Many Colors


graphics


Got Nip?


graphics


Kats Cat of the Day
Nov. 7, 2007


graphics


I've been limericked






Thanks to Mickey for this award!


graphics


Extraordinary Gold Star Award
Thanks to Chey for this award!


graphics


Bloggers of the World Award
Catnip Corner has given me this wonderful award!


graphics


You make my day award
I have recieved this award from Gretchen and Mr. Hendrix!


graphics


Thinking Blogger Award
Thanks to Kitty Limericks, MoMo and Sunny for this great award!


graphics


Toadally Awesome Award

Thanks to Wild Cats Three for this award.


graphics


Inpiring Blog Award

I have received this award from Mickey.


graphics


Excellent Blog Award

Thanks to St. Louis Meezers and Wild Cat's Three for this Award!


graphics


Caring Cat Award

Mickey has given me this Award!


graphics


Award
Thanks to Sunny & Ollie for this award!


graphics


Award
Presented to me by Digicats (& Dogs) a.k.a. my Bean!


graphics


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Weekend Cat Blogging #182

First I want to thank everyone who come to my Purrthday and Trash the House Party. This has been a most enjoyable and memorable Purrthday for me! The Cat Blogosphere is a collection of the greatest felines in the whole world, I must say!

We have a new weekend cat blogger come by and she share with us a picture of Molly taking advantage of a pick-it-yourself tank:

molly fishing


You can meet Molly and her family at The Woosters Family blog. Since they are new, be sure to go over and give them great big Cat Blogosphere welcome!

Over at iInfidel Cece shows us what a happily stuffed kitty looks like. And what nice white teeths you have there Cece!

Meanwhile, at iMeowza, Meowza has only one way to go...and that is up...

Meowza contimplates a jump


If you want to see how far up he really gets, you will have to stop my Ice Palace on Thursday for our first issue of Snow Daze T-13!

Over at Sidewalk Shoes, Patchouli is being pensive.

I wonder that Wally's up to? Oh, his is giving Ernie a bath over at The Island Cats:

Wally & Ernie


They ARE quite the odd couple, don't you think?

Speaking of grooming, my tabby brofur talks about the importance of good grooming on Mancat Monday.

Tabby Cat,Domestic Cat,Sir Tristan


For me, I was grooming myself yesterday and my tongue get stuck in my collar. Happily my bean was there to rescue me. She fix, but says she need to get me new collar, this one getting ratty. So now I guess I know what I getting for Kissy Mouse.

My tabby brofur will be hosting Weekend Cat Blogging next weekend at Tabbylicious - his first time hosting a blog carnival. This should be interesting!

Life from a Cats Perspective get cleaned up and get festive for the Holly Day Season. Meanwhile Samantha Black and Mr. Tigger have some looks to share with you on Wordless Wednesday.

Mr. Tigger looks just about as stuffed as some of the cats that show up Thursday for Talking Turkey!

House Panther,Domestic Cat,Long Haired Cat,Talking Turkey


If you have not done so, be sure to stop by and talk some turkey with us!

Over at Perfectly Parker Siegfried and Roy are looking rather festive, but Parker only has eyes for a certain bird...

House of Chaos enjoy a little Potluck Kitteh for Thanksgiving. (Freya's obsession with food reminds me of a certain tabby cat I know!)

Over at House Panthers, it's beginning to look a lot like Grr-istmas! We even enjoy some Grr-istmas caroling too! Pass the eggnog please!

Vampy Victor shares a little bit of Dadda Loving on his blog. You have to watch the look on his face during this video!

Santa Claus,Catblogosphere Cats


My bean has been getting into the holiday spirit on the computer as you can see. You can find more holiday cheer at Digicats.

Need more catblogging? Stop by House of the (Mostly) Black Cats for Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos, while the Carnival of Cats is being held at Nikita's Place.

3 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

Woo should see my fluffy tail right now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

I yam sorree dats we missed da big house trashin' partee... iz dere any toy-let paperz left to shred??? I also brought a pot of tur-key greese. Dat iz uzually good fur a laugh when you puts it on door knobz!

Evie/VampyVictor said...

Wowsies there is a whole lot going on!! :)
Thank you Miss Diamond!YOu always do a great job :)
I knowz I iz puurtty late these weeks but we should be back to normal soon.. I hopez hehe

V-V